Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Mona's voice dubbed

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Aug 6, 2012, 11.33AM IST
Mona's voice dubbed
Mona Singh
In Friday's episode of " Kya Hua Tera Vaada," if you thought Mona Singh's voice was not sounding right, you were right. The thin, melodious voice wasn't Mona's. 

The actor is down with a bad throat infection. Says Chloe Ferns, the creative head of the show, "Mona has been advised complete rest by the doctor. But we could not leave her as the story is completely centred around her at the moment. So we went ahead with the shoot, but her voice was so inaudible that we had to get it dubbed by someone else." But the audience wasn't fooled. Mona's voice with the husky, Punjabi tone was clearly missed. When TOI got in touch with Mona, she messaged, "Can't talk right now as I am not well. My voice had to be dubbed for that show because it was not fit for telecast."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Monas voice dubbed" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
so sad get well soon Mona, btw Thanx 4 Sharing

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Tanu!

hope she recovers soon;

yeah i guessed it can be throat infection coz in Wednesday's episode itself her voice was a bit diff. from normal - voice with cold effected

Get well soon Mona!!

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for sharing...I loves Mona's Panjabi tauch voice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.