India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's Past revelation & upshot

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I was going through the spoilers , prediction and views of IF members. Most of the IPKKND followers think that Arnav's past revelation will lead to separation track. As per the fourth Promo, Kushi's and Arnav's past is interlinked. Let's analyze the prominent predictions and speculation.

The most major speculations are :
1.Either Kushi or her parents was responsible for  Arnav's dreadful past and after knowing the truth Arnav and his family will hate Kushi, and Arnav will make her life worst.

My opinion : If Kushi's parents or close relatives are responsible for whatever terrible thing happened in Arnav's family , how can Arnav  blame and hate Kushi?  She is not accountable for her parent's deeds. Moreover, she lost her parents at the age of 8. 
Secondly, if Kushi,( not her parents) is linked with Arnav's past, then also she cannot be blamed for the same,since whatever she did is 14 years ago, when she is a little girl who is less than eight-year-old. 

2. Garima or Shashi is linked with Arnav's Past.

My opinion: This speculation is not likely to be true. However, if that is the case,since Kushi is the adopted Child of them, she cannot be responsible for their deeds.

3. Arnav's parents or relatives are linked with the death of Kushi's parents. And when the truth is revealed Kushi will hate Arnav and his family and will leave him.

My opinion : even though Cv's have a tendency to portray Kushi as an immature character at some scenes, when it comes to human relation, she always acts as a Mature lady.  So if Arnav's parent is linked with her parent's death considering to the character of Kushi, she will not keep any grudge towards Arnav for his parent's deeds. 

4. Either Kushi or her parents is linked with Arnav's dreadful past and after the revelation, Kushi will feel guilty, and she will leave Arnav thinking that her presence will make Arnav and his family uncomfortable.However, Arnav will not let her go . 
My opinion :
This is more logical prediction. Since Kushi always has a tendency to sacrifice her happiness for others. And it will be good to see Arnav to take Kushi's side .

The above mentioned are the major speculation related to Arnav's past and the consequences after the disclosure of his past. 

What I feel is that the viewers will not accept another hate track of Arnav towards Kushi even though she or her parent is linked with his past.
Mainly, because Kushi's character already faced many terrible experiences in her life . 
Moreover, Arshi's love story already gone through many obstacles, and it reached to a love track just now, and it is hard to digest a hate track again.
She sacrificed her happiness,dignity,pride for Arnav's family. She was ready to leave Arnav for his and his di's happiness .  Besides this, Arnav already explained to his di that he realized his love, and it is tough to him to breath when Kushi is far away from him. 

If he hates Kushi for his bitter past, then the telepathy which they had at Kidnap track, the pain he had experienced when Kushi was unconscious after the fall from cliff, the wooing track ,everything will be meaning less.  Then we cannot consider his love as unconditional.

Last but not the least , if hate track is true and if after the hate drama, Kushi will forgive Arnav easily and will again lead a life with Arnav, then Kushi's character will lose the dignity and essence. A normal lady in 21st century cannot forgive and trust a man-like Arnav despite all his terrible actions.Whatever he did to Kushi until this moment is out of misunderstanding and in Shyam's case, Kushi is somehow responsible by hiding the truth,but if Arnav punishes Kushi for his past, then it will seem to be cruel.  The viewers liked her character because of the smartness,self-respect which she used to have from the beginning.  Her character was different from the conventional characters of female leads in the soap serials. So if Cv is particular about the hate track , I wish they will not kill the uniqueness of Kushi.

Edited by ramyarn - 06 August 2012 at 1:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_Amazingdua_foreverNeeluArshi143azizeh123MayaraaSobtiabayancezahrazarbijilinerinanehusashhhpepples_joyashred12Newbiesoapfan.ProperPatola

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
well said...past is past...i dunno how it will affect them...may b a temporary...but not a permanent...unless kushi has literally murdered arnavs parents...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abayancecutelittleangel

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Common friends post your opinion
Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
238 views and only one reply. oh im anxious to know your opinions.

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I read somewhere that the story - IPKKND - involves Arnav completely destroying Kushi and she goes through a breakdown. I wonder how that will play into being? That is, if the CV's will still keep true to it.
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i agree to the 2nd half of ur post

in my opinion if they break khushi down then already what we have seen i dont think the show can run for too long
the trps are already low since the contract marriage started which was a hell for khushi
it keeps fluctuating depending on the episode 

i really wonder how can u blame an 8 yr old girl after she is 20 +
at age of 8 no one knows what they are really doing

i have read that its not khushi rather her parents involved in the accident & they die

after showing the truth revelation & the fact that arnav loves khushi & trust her how can they show arnav again breaking her

being a viewer even though its fiction i find it really absurd track to blame khushi after the telepathy, so called wooing we have seen

the first half of ur post will unfold in the coming episodes
i dont know about the connections though

im curious to know if they blame khushi again for something she has zero clue about how would the audience react to it
fine shyam she knew & its her nature to think of others - i keep this aside
but past - she herself doesnt know how her parents died except that it was an accident

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i want arnav khushis connection by romance nd pain thrughout irrespective of oder things...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top