India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

HITS and MISSES -ME- 4th Aug 2012

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
guys...i m back with HITS and Misses...for me entire ME was the BIG HITClapThumbs UpBig smile...special appreciation to HIRAN for their rocking performanceClap...this is for themHug...
i m happy as for first time i m writing long list of HITS..that too for MEBig smile

HITS:

1)Naksh...Hug...loved their each and every sceneHeart...naitik was looking rally dashing in his white kurtha and also in his blue shirt...Wink and ofcourse our pari akshi was bilkul pari in her teej lahengaDay Dreaming

2)Naitik: deserves special mention as he rocked the episodeThumbs Up...he just made me cryCry...esp his dialogue...."jab aapne itni pyaar se meri lambi umr keliye wrath rakha hain tho...meri bhi farz banth ahain ke main aapke paas rahun aur aapka aur naksh ka raksha karoonWinkClap...agar mujhe kuch ho gaya thoShocked..naksh hain aane aapka kyal rakhne keliyeCryThumbs Up"...very heart-touching dialogueHeart.

3)Akshara:again she also deserves special mentioningThumbs Up...loved her throughoutDay Dreaming...her anxious,her fear...was worth-watching and very naturalClap...my heart melted..wen she was praying god gor the well being of naitik n dugguCry...hina rockedThumbs Up esp in the scene where goons were about to attack nk's car and here ak shouted "rukho"  as if she she sensed something is wrong...mindblowing performanceClap

4)naksh-shava scene...it was nice to watch the foursomeBig smile..esp shourya was very funny and hilarious to watchLOL...(shourya's lipstick was very funnny to seeLOL)...Big smile

5)RB:nee to be mentioned as khane ke maamlon me alava RB ne kuch achha kaam kiyaBig smileLOL...liked him wen he sunofied his pagaal high command alias g3jiClap

6)naitik and Duggu:.. duo scene was treat to watchHeart
Day Dreaming...both have amazing chemistry of paapa-sonDay Dreaming...nk's cute talk with duggu was worth-watchingDay Dreaming...last scene seeing nk and esp duggu crying really shivered meShocked and made me cryCry...awesome sceneClap

7)Screenplay and Editing: even cvs need to be appreciated for such an gr8 ME which involved love,sentiments,comedy,action etc...it had everythingBig smileThumbs Up
...screenplay wazs also good and editing was also proper...all the scenes were synchronised very wellBig smile...so, kudos to Cvs n team for good ME...Claphope they keep up the workBig smile
MISS:
1)ofcourse ...stupid G3...Angry
...yeh aurat kabhi nahi sudhregi...i just felt like hitting her wen she was scolding aksharaAngry..okay i understand as a mother she is worried about nk...but har baar akshi ko sunne ki kya zaroorath thi...she always blames wen ak goes to her maayke she forgets everything elseDead...she shud understand even akshi rite? as RB told nk is not a small kis that har second us par nazar rakhne keliyeDead...

Random Comments:

1)also liked chiki....liked the way she was calming g3 n others...and to my surprise g3 was meltingSmile...one more thing after so many days...chota jaimaisa..i mean nikhil is backSmile...(i think the show he was doing ended..so he is back in YRSmile)

2)Loved the entire ME...it had everything in it...emotional,love,comedy,action...Big smile...most imp it involved more of nakshWinkBig smile...

3)Precap is also interesting...hope nk and duggu is safeShockedBig smile..waiting for today's episodeBig smile

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 06 August 2012 at 1:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaravali4nakshshyamal_hina.di..Fairytales..-DevAkshi-navya123dipshikaGUPTAkala_09maha_femir4everpree4ru

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyanakshu_2012shruthi.sweetykala_09maha_femir4everpree4ru

navya123 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweety

-DevAkshi- IF-Rockerz
-DevAkshi-
-DevAkshi-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Ya d epi was a big hit...loved it to d core...bahut dino bad yr ko dekhkar aisa laga ki han yeh hi humara asli yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...it was awesome...
i loved d moss aur munna...he's tooo cute...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetymaha_femir4ever.Divyaa.pree4ru

maha_femir4ever IF-Rockerz
maha_femir4ever
maha_femir4ever

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
maha epi was amazing...after ages feeling happy and exited watching yrkkh..its the second time i hav tears watching yrkkh.1st its when due to naitik nandu akshi leaving her sasural,2nd is saturday,oh God that was emotional and scary...but all actors acting was aweasom!Hugbut naksh and duggu stole the epiEmbarrassed
hope cvs continues to diliver epis like thisBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweety-DevAkshi-.Divyaa.pree4ru

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
ME was worth watching..the only watchable ME of 2012LOL
i always love watching akshra cocern for naitik and duggu but aur acha hota if duggu naitik ke saath nhi hota...many times we have seen akshara crying for duggu scenes this time  i wanted naitik only...anyways from long time i wanted some thing like this so waiting for todays episode..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetypree4ru

ravali4naksh Groupbie
ravali4naksh
ravali4naksh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

guys...i m back with HITS and Misses...for me entire ME was the BIG HITClapThumbs UpBig smile...special appreciation to HIRAN for their rocking performanceClap...this is for themHug...
i m happy as for first time i m writing long list of HITS..that too for MEBig smile

HITS:

1)Naksh...Hug...loved their each and every sceneHeart...naitik was looking rally dashing in his white kurtha and also in his blue shirt...Wink and ofcourse our pari akshi was bilkul pari in her teej lahengaDay Dreaming

2)Naitik: deserves special mention as he rocked the episodeThumbs Up...he just made me cryCry...esp his dialogue...."jab aapne itni pyaar se meri lambi umr keliye wrath rakha hain tho...meri bhi farz banth ahain ke main aapke paas rahun aur aapka aur naksh ka raksha karoonWinkClap...agar mujhe kuch ho gaya thoShocked..naksh hain aane aapka kyal rakhne keliyeCryThumbs Up"...very heart-touching dialogueHeart.

3)Akshara:again she also deserves special mentioningThumbs Up...loved her throughoutDay Dreaming...her anxious,her fear...was worth-watching and very naturalClap...my heart melted..wen she was praying god gor the well being of naitik n dugguCry...hina rockedThumbs Up esp in the scene where goons were about to attack nk's car and here ak shouted "rukho"  as if she she sensed something is wrong...mindblowing performanceClap

4)naksh-shava scene...it was nice to watch the foursomeBig smile..esp shourya was very funny and hilarious to watchLOL...(shourya's lipstick was very funnny to seeLOL)...Big smile

5)RB:nee to be mentioned as khane ke maamlon me alava RB ne kuch achha kaam kiyaBig smileLOL...liked him wen he sunofied his pagaal high command alias g3jiClap

6)naitik and Duggu:.. duo scene was treat to watchHeart
Day Dreaming...both have amazing chemistry of paapa-sonDay Dreaming...nk's cute talk with duggu was worth-watchingDay Dreaming...last scene seeing nk and esp duggu crying really shivered meShocked and made me cryCry...awesome sceneClap

7)Screenplay and Editing: even cvs need to be appreciated for such an gr8 ME which involved love,sentiments,comedy,action etc...it had everythingBig smileThumbs Up
...screenplay wazs also good and editing was also proper...all the scenes were synchronised very wellBig smile...so, kudos to Cvs n team for good ME...Claphope they keep up the workBig smile
MISS:
1)ofcourse ...stupid G3...Angry
...yeh aurat kabhi nahi sudhregi...i just felt like hitting her wen she was scolding aksharaAngry..okay i understand as a mother she is worried about nk...but har baar akshi ko sunne ki kya zaroorath thi...she always blames wen ak goes to her maayke she forgets everything elseDead...she shud understand even akshi rite? as RB told nk is not a small kis that har second us par nazar rakhne keliyeDead...

Random Comments:

1)also liked chiki....liked the way she was calming g3 n others...and to my surprise g3 was meltingSmile...one more thing after so many days...chota jaimaisa..i mean nikhil is backSmile...(i think the show he was doing ended..so he is back in YRSmile)

2)Loved the entire ME...it had everything in it...emotional,love,comedy,action...Big smile...most imp it involved more of nakshWinkBig smile...

3)Precap is also interesting...hope nk and duggu is safeShockedBig smile..waiting for today's episodeBig smile

just loved naitik n duggu.they both r awesome together on screen.duggu perfectly suits as naitik 's son. i loved concern of naitik 4 his son ,swt little talks,best line was wen duggu was crying n nk stopped d car n took  him in his lap  saying " AAP PAPA KE PASS AGE BAITHO, BAS  BAS MERA  BETA" felt like they are real father & son.super acting KARAN

Edited by ravali4naksh - 06 August 2012 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyashruthi.sweety

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top