India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

i know why guru get 29?

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
As we know in his earlier performance, he give best performance and before this act, he get injury in his shoulder due to this he never give his best bcoz of pain. Remo pointed out that mistake this are due to come to his injury which affect his performance.
One thingh i never like in remo that he always appreciate only isha but not forget gurmeet black and white performance is world level peformance. Very unique and different.
Yesterday guru act deserve 24-26 but he get more bcoz judges know if he fine then he give his best that he prove in his previous act. If he perform like gia or ravi i mran continous 24 poing like performance then after injured he get only 24. But bcoz of last performance judges know his strength an d they keep his injury in their mind and givr marks.

If we continously analyse the jdj then we get guru comes with different style and choreograpy but isha comes with same type of choreography but a unique concept which gibe her wow from the judges. Gurmeet try classical, robotic act, south fork street dance, dance on words in which he get 30. He always try somethingh different. Isha is my favouritr and i want she win or come in top 3. So dont be tsken wrong.
i have a request to all member if u r fan of any contestant then u don,t be start bashing on others. Just bcoz of isha who always get 30 from her performance increase the level of jdj and due to this we start expectiing from thers to always get 30 but it does not happen regurly. If we look in the last jdj session where if never found out that one celebrity got continous 30 or hatrick but after 2 or 3 performance they get low marks. So pls don't be give so much expectation from ur favourite bcoz they may be give their best.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklingPrincemaaji89DeepDL19Samaira32

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTSamaira32DriftInfinitely-Chandramukhi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index