India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Spolier for 06/08/12 (Page 4)

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
will wait and watch. don't know if she knows the truth yet. don't know what Riddhima had said to her Confused

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by sumiswap

Subha today when I clicked on the info on NBT in my Airtel DTH dabba, you know what it read...it said that Mohan will be confused as to why is Megha not reacting upon knowing MR marriage truth!!! 

So its better we watch the episode. I am sure Megha will be in dark about the actual truth but in some corner of my heart I want her to know the truth and not forgive Mohan for a while! 

@Bold-This one adds even more confusion.
it means she doesnt know the whole truth
monu thinks she knows abt the whole truth and wonders why she is not reacting exactly the way an illegal patni wud , when she knows she is the second one
hope it makes sense

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26swavai2sumiswapbsingapurySunna_Deewani-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

subha this is a more serious thing! maanav hid about his job suspension which wud have beeen over with in next 6 months!
here the guy has married their DIL illegally and is an invalid marriage!
dont compare both the cases

No Shamil! I was just sayingLOL. Vyaas parivaar never once asked manav about lying. They were so taken in by his mahaanta story that everyone haath-jodhofied Manav and asked for his forgiveness as if it was their mistake. It made me really angry. Thats why i said.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26swavai2sumiswapshamil

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
will meghas parent over hear them ...only to watch that watch episode...

hmmm soap logic says when main lead talk all over hear but when bad people talk no one over hear...and to just listen r we supposed to go through thsi torture...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

sumi anything can happen in soapsLOL
in a show in another channel, the boy forcefully married the girl with a gun pointed to her baap's head. yet the judge says they should live together for 6 monthsSilly
so if rondi is here to stay, then monu will be like the badminton cork. kabhi yahaan kabhi wahaanTongue

Rondi ko jaldi rafa dafa karne wale hain...jaldi as in till the end of this month she will stay...because she is not adding to the TRPs. They had brought the Manav track too to add to the TRPs but usko bhi 30 episodes ke pehle hi ghar bhej diya. So I still stand by MR not staying together Smile

Edited by sumiswap - 06 August 2012 at 2:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-Swetha-

rushj Senior Member
rushj
rushj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

swetha did u comment on my other thread?
more importantly did u read abt JS's marriage?
really ..? Shocked where Shamo..? ShockedConfused
i missed a lot of things.. dis weekend.. n today it seems..! OuchOuch
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
are yar dosto chinta mat karo agar megha ko MR ki shadi ki bat pata bhi chal gayi to megha mohan se zarur gussa hoga!! bt nw this will be the test of megha's love and trust fr mohan wo mohan ki reasons bhi zarur sunenge megha is not a teenager she is a matured woman usse mai itna maturity to expect zarur karta hu!! aur ab to mohan divorce paper bhi sign kar chuke hai!! ab divorce pane mai jitna waqt lagega!! bas!! mere liye ab MM shadi legal hai kyu ki mohan aur rondi dono ne hi to divorce paper sign kar chuke hai!! ab bas court mai submit karna hai!! aur divorce procedure mai jitna waqt lagta hai!! so my point is dnt wrry megha can be angry disapointed upset on mohan bt she can't lve mohan jst fr his only one unintentional mistake!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index