Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Spolier for 06/08/12 (Page 3)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by shamil

I think its better that he get those deserved insults and then come back completely feeling sorry for the mess he has created. This naya version of monu feels guilty only at given times and doesnt seem to bothered with the implications of marrying twice with a span of 2 days.
I think the divorce procedure might take up to  6 months at least
wait! suppose the judge asks them to stay together for those 6 months???
mohan ka toh band baj jaayega thenEvil Smile

Nahi yaar Shamil, its not necessary these days to stay together if you file for a divorce on mutual consent. A couple of my friends got divorced Ermm..but they never stayed together. So Monu and Rondhi staying together is not on cards. TRP will plummet further if they show this.
@bold red..
no Sumi baby...LOL TRP's will zoom up with MR stay by court..! LOL - yeh toh berang channel ka standard forumla hai.LOL. - more dramaDead = more TRP's from housewifes..!DeadLOL

^^^ infact kafi sare shows wen ever couples went court for divorce..LOL , whether they like it OR not, they had to endup stayin together..!LOL Infact, voh shows mein they patched up , did coochie-co..ROFL , etc..WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26sumiswapshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shamil

I think its better that he get those deserved insults and then come back completely feeling sorry for the mess he has created. This naya version of monu feels guilty only at given times and doesnt seem to bothered with the implications of marrying twice with a span of 2 days.
I think the divorce procedure might take up to  6 months at least
wait! suppose the judge asks them to stay together for those 6 months???
mohan ka toh band baj jaayega thenEvil Smile

Nahi yaar Shamil, its not necessary these days to stay together if you file for a divorce on mutual consent. A couple of my friends got divorced Ermm..but they never stayed together. So Monu and Rondhi staying together is not on cards. TRP will plummet further if they show this.
sumi anything can happen in soapsLOL
in a show in another channel, the boy forcefully married the girl with a gun pointed to her baap's head. yet the judge says they should live together for 6 monthsSilly
so if rondi is here to stay, then monu will be like the badminton cork. kabhi yahaan kabhi wahaanTongue

amrutha26sumiswap-Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

@bold red..
no Sumi baby...LOL TRP's will zoom up with MR stay by court..! LOL - yeh toh berang channel ka standard forumla hai.LOL. - more dramaDead = more TRP's from housewifes..!DeadLOL

^^^ infact kafi sare shows wen ever couples went court for divorce..LOL , whether they like it OR not, they had to endup stayin together..!LOL Infact, voh shows mein they patched up , did coochie-co..ROFL , etc..WinkLOL

Pata nahi main kyun logic aur facts leke aati hun NBT mein aaj kal LOL. Ho sakta hai ke MR end up staying together..but if you look at the big picture, it will not serve any good to the show nor to the story. So MR will not end up staying together.

Dee_76swavai2-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
swetha did u comment on my other thread?
more importantly did u read abt JS's marriage?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrutha26

tfs...its only precap...so all the vyas parivar is going to know the truth of mohan mahan...acha hai...sab kuch sabko patha chale...so that in the coming  episodes we can see our old...beloved MB back after all this rids truth and guilty feeling out and cleared...vaise divorce approve hone ke liye kitna din lagthe hai?...

Vyas parivaar bought Mahaan Manav's story and forgave him so easily for lying. He was also planning to tell the truth after marriage. So Vyas parivaar should give the same treatment to MohanLOL. But they always treated mohan badly until he cleared Amar's name. They didn't thank mohan for any of his good deeds.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76swavai2shamilsumiswap

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I resigned myself that truth is not coming out soon. Now this stupid spoiler has raised my expectations. Did the truth really come out?

This is like MR marriage. It happened and we were thinking it might be a dream. Here truth has come out(if the spoiler is true) and still i can't believe this.

I wish truth comes before everyone and get done with it soon, whatever the consequence.

amrutha26Dee_76swavai2

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by amrutha26

tfs...its only precap...so all the vyas parivar is going to know the truth of mohan mahan...acha hai...sab kuch sabko patha chale...so that in the coming  episodes we can see our old...beloved MB back after all this rids truth and guilty feeling out and cleared...vaise divorce approve hone ke liye kitna din lagthe hai?...

Vyas parivaar bought Mahaan Manav's story and forgave him so easily for lying. He was also planning to tell the truth after marriage. So Vyas parivaar should give the same treatment to MohanLOL. But they always treated mohan badly until he cleared Amar's name. They didn't thank mohan for any of his good deeds.
subha this is a more serious thing! maanav hid about his job suspension which wud have beeen over with in next 6 months!
here the guy has married their DIL illegally and is an invalid marriage!
dont compare both the cases

amrutha26sumiswap-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

From the spoiler, it sounds like Megha has known the full truth. But Megha's expression in the precap seems different. Did they change the precap scene like other timesConfused?

I don't want to excite myself over such spoilers. Its better to see it in the episode.

Subha today when I clicked on the info on NBT in my Airtel DTH dabba, you know what it read...it said that Mohan will be confused as to why is Megha not reacting upon knowing MR marriage truth!!! 

So its better we watch the episode. I am sure Megha will be in dark about the actual truth but in some corner of my heart I want her to know the truth and not forgive Mohan for a while! 

@Bold-This one adds even more confusion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76swavai2sumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index