Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

I wish that moment had lasted for ever upd pg 10 (Page 7)

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Lovely update! Embarrassed

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thanx.i am wondering hw can ram be so rude to priya.
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wow u write so well i loved der cozy moment
sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
poor priya...do feel very bad for her...CryCryCry
continue soon
asheema_sharma Senior Member
asheema_sharma
asheema_sharma

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
awesomeee...
felin bad for priya...Unhappy
hope evrthin iz sorted btw dem...Smile
plz plz continue soon...
waitin...
shonuz_mom Senior Member
shonuz_mom
shonuz_mom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hey everybody, 
Sorry for the delayed update. Was busy. I know its not a very good update, but here it is anyway.

A few days passed by and it was karvachaut time. 
KK:Priya kal karvachaut hai, kya tum bhi vrat rakhogi.
Priya: ha ma.
KK asks her to come down at night  with Saumya.
Next day morning at the breakfast table, Pihu and Ram are having parotha and enjoying themseleves. Priya looks at the two and a smile adorns her lips. 
KK: Ram aaj karvachaut hai, so please come home early. Priya ne tumhare liye wrat rakha hai. 
Ram is happy to hear it, but again his ego is not letting him accept the fact that he wants to end this war with Priya and accept her wholeheatedly. 
Ram: Mujhye aaj bohot der rat tak meetings hai, aur mein nahin chahata ke koi mere liye karva chaut rakhe. I don't believe in all this. saying this he gets up and waves bye to Pihu, and Khush and leaves for office.
In the evening everybody is gathered on the terrace to do the pooja. Priya is waiting for Ram to come. KK calls up Ram again to persuade him to come home.
KK: Ram, Priya tumhara intajar kar rahi hai. When are you coming home. Vikram bhi abhi nahi aya hai, use ke saath tum bhi chale aao. 
Ram: Nahi ma, mujhe bahot kam hai, aur waise bhi I had told Priya in the morning that she shouldn't observe these things for me, I don't believe in this stuff any way.  and he cuts the call.
Vikram goes to Ram's office 
Vikram: Chal Ram, bahut ho gaya kam lets go home. Neha and Priya will be waiting for us. 
Ram: what is the problem with everybody, I have told everybody that I am not interested in these stupid rituals. You can carry on but don't expect me to be a part of it.
Vikram: Ram, why are you behaving like this. Do you remember, the karvachaut  right after your marraige, tum mano ya na mano, lekin us din Priya ki shraddha ne, tumhari jaan bachaye thi. I know you are angry with Priya, lekin kitne dino tak use naraz rahoge? In 5 years mein all you wished for was that Priya kisi tarah tumhari zindagi mein wapis aajaye, and now that god has granted this wish, you are hell bent on driving her away. I know how miserable you were when Priya went away from your life, do you want that to happen again? Just think about it and next time may be you won't get another chance.
Meine jo kehna tha kehe diya age teri marji. 
Saying this Vikram leaves.
Ram starts thinking. He remembers their 1st karvachaut. He also remembers all the good times that he has had with Priya. He also remembers how miserable he was when he thought she was dead. He remembers that empty feeling that he had for 5 years, and then he remembers Vikram's words. 
Ram: Vikram sahi keh raha hai. Mujhe dubara meri jindagi jine ka mauka mila hai meri wife, aur beti ke saath aur mein apni ego ko lekar baitha hun. I think its time to forgive and forget. He gets up puts on his coat and is about to leave, when he recieves a call from his US office.
Man from US office: Sir sorry to disturb you so late, but this was really urgent and this needs your attention. 
He starts describing the problem and Ram has no choice but to try and solve the matter.
KM: 
Priya is still waiting for Ram. 
KK: Priya, sab ne pooja karli beta, kab tak Ram ka intejar karogi. Wo nahi aayega jaldi. tum uski photo dekh kar apna wrat khol do. 
Priya: Wo ayenge ma mein janti hoon. Aap niche jayeyi, I will wait for him.
KK goes down. She asks Pihu and Khush to try and persuade Priya to come down, but she turns them down as well.
Pihu and Khush come downstairs clearly upset. Just then Ram walks in thru the door. He notices that Pihu and Khush are upset and so walks over to them Ram: Arre tum dono aise muh phula ke kyon baithe ho? kya hua?
Pihu: Papa, mamma upar terrace pe aapka intejar kar rahi hai. She hasn't had any food, so dadi asked us to bring her down, but she said she will come down only after she completes her pooja with u. She must be so hungry na, jab mujhe bhook lagti hai, to mein rone lagti hoon, to mamma bhi royegi agar use bhook lagi hogi to aur agar mamma roeigi, to mujhe bahot bura lagega.
Ram: Chalo teeno terrace pe jate hai aur tumhari mamma ko le aate hai.
Pihu, Khush: yayyy..
All 3 of them go to the terrace. Priya is standing by the swing and looking at the moon, with tears in her eyes. 
Pihu, Khush: mamma dekho papa aagaye. 
Priya turns around and she has a smile on her face. Ram comes near her and she does her pooja. He is about to feed her the mithai to break her wrat when she starts feeling dizzy and is about to fall. Ram quickly grabs her and prevents her fall. He makes her sit down on the swing 
Ram: Priya are you ok. itna sab karne ki kya jarurat thi. Bimar pad jati to. lo pani pilo.
Priya is continuously staring at Ram. She is very happy to see so much concern in Ram's voice. She knows in her heart that he loves her, but because of the past few incidents, her head is not letting her accept it.
Ram makes priya stand up on her feet and holding her by her shoulder takes her downstairs. While walking Ram is thinking: This is what I want, my wife  and our kids by my side and I am not letting them go anywhere now. I need to do something to bridge this gap.
Once they reach down, Saumya notices, Priya's pale face and immediately comes towards her and makes her comfortable on a chair and serves her food. Ram is supervising Saumya in choosing the food for Priya. Saumya hands over the plate to Priya. Throught the party, Ram is watching Priya and though not directly but thru Saumya, he is making sure that Priya has eaten properly and is doing ok now.
At night everybody retires to their bedroom. Saumya is about to go to hers, when she notices that Ram's bedroom light is still on. She knocks on the door
Ram: come in.
Saumya: Bhappa aap abhi tak soye nahi?
Ram: Achha hua to agaye. I was about to call u. I have been thinking a lot and I think I am not angry with Priya anymore, and I want to make things right between us. Saumya has a smile on her face. Ram continues: I want to forgive and forget the past and start afresh, but uske liya mein chahta hoon ke hum char Priya mein aur kids kahin ghomne jaye, so that we can sort out the differences by ourseleves without any distractions or interferance from any body else.
Saumya: Bhappa, thats a very good idea. aap bhabhi ko leke jaiye, mein Rishab aur ma, bacchon ko sambhal lenge.
Ram: No Saumya, mein chahta hoon that we as family go out and bond with eachother and revive our lost love, and I need your help for this. This is my plan..

to be continued...

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramalfypreet_21baas-tvsaranyakanchanpriyaislamkritinayyarTrieshanjy957asheema_sharmabalhfan4everic_2000varshathakkarPinkjaliDivya23.karamsekhonkaparikh1snehasya-evan-lalmadhucrystal30cuterosySiacutie_CandyCream_sss283Lavi_961sahana747chitlonerviny_queendesi_baby07leena04...RamonaG....jineejiggsMani-RKsushfizaluvsakshi

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
aah!!! finally u updated i was waiting for this
nice part its good thar ram has melt down i dont wanna c any more rona dhona 
will wait for some good family moments

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
thnx.