Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mirchi madam days are here again.. Thumbs up :) (Page 3)

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrutha26

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

If you noticed at the end of Friday episode, Ridz was calm as if she knew that everything is gonna be alright from now on and few days back, I did read somewhere that Mohan-Addu track is gonna kick off, so my prediction is that the Ridz chapter is gonna be closed either forever or for the time being and somewhere my heart is telling that there won't be any roothna-manaana track ! 

agree with what u have said...i too think rids chapter will get closed soon...and hopefully our old NBT will be back with megha mohan nok jok...
 Yes we wont let NBt go away like that :) I think nok jhok is all set to start.. going back to watching some old scenes now..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nbtnmkkfan

I think though Megha will be angry she will understand Mohan and every thing will be fine. Their next mission would be finding a guy for Riddi...
The actual problem would be when Indu gets to know of this...
I hope they dont show too much of sas-bahu drama...

hahahah saas bahu drama se toh hum bach nahi paayengey colors ka show hai..sasuraal and saasu maa will simmer hot..rofl

sumiswap

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Bidzie-]If you noticed at the end of Friday episode, Ridz was calm as if she knew that everything is gonna be alright from now on and few days back, I did read somewhere that Mohan-Addu track is gonna kick off, so my prediction is that the Ridz chapter is gonna be closed either forever or for the time being and somewhere my heart is telling that there won't be any roothna-manaana track !  

Yaar Bidzie tere mua mein ghee shakkar Smile

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_76

[QUOTE=-Bidzie-]If you noticed at the end of Friday episode, Ridz was calm as if she knew that everything is gonna be alright from now on and few days back, I did read somewhere that Mohan-Addu track is gonna kick off, so my prediction is that the Ridz chapter is gonna be closed either forever or for the time being and somewhere my heart is telling that there won't be any roothna-manaana track !  

Yaar Bidzie tere mua mein ghee shakkar Smile

riddhima mere tolerance level ki hadh test karti hai..
swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Yes, this Ridhdima is trying my patience.

They have perhaps already started Mohan -Addu bonding on friday. Mohan gifted him something without Addu asking or even expecting it.

First time Mohan has bought a gift for his darling Chawanni and he got nice bag full of them. He has gifted Megha 1 sari. Then 2 gifts he bought for her for PL farewell, but may be those will be paid from the contribution. He got gifts for Addu after the farm house drama, as a part of a deal.

But Mohan so far has not gifted anything to Chawanni. I liked he buying gifts for her a lot. MN are the most adorable pair in NBT.

I have decided to switch my logic off when it comes to Riddhi track. It is a big pain to watch that nonscence. I hated it when Mohan signed the papers without bothering to read them or taking a copy with them or ideally consulting a lawer along with Rids. I can't stand that kind of trust. It is not trust its dumbness and lazyness of mind.

Anyways 'll be awake with eyes wide open to watch the episode tonight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalMeera_Ka_Mohan

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Yes, this Ridhdima is trying my patience.

They have perhaps already started Mohan -Addu bonding on friday. Mohan gifted him something without Addu asking or even expecting it.

First time Mohan has bought a gift for his darling Chawanni and he got nice bag full of them. He has gifted Megha 1 sari. Then 2 gifts he bought for her for PL farewell, but may be those will be paid from the contribution. He got gifts for Addu after the farm house drama, as a part of a deal.

But Mohan so far has not gifted anything to Chawanni. I liked he buying gifts for her a lot. MN are the most adorable pair in NBT.

I have decided to switch my logic off when it comes to Riddhi track. It is a big pain to watch that nonscence. I hated it when Mohan signed the papers without bothering to read them or taking a copy with them or ideally consulting a lawer along with Rids. I can't stand that kind of trust. It is not trust its dumbness and lazyness of mind.

Anyways 'll be awake with eyes wide open to watch the episode tonight.
  Those gifts for nanhi he must have really bought for ashnoor i think, they are such an adorable pair..

swavai2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index