Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mirchi madam days are here again.. Thumbs up :) (Page 2)

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Megha is not aware of the truth. I am damn sure about it. Riddhima has presented her twisted version of the truth. Megha will be unhappy that Mohan didnt tell her that he had done something to save somebody's life and that he was not the one to break the news to her. But then she will be alright after a while and this will make Mohan even more uncomfortable. And we will get to see a guilt ridden Mohan for some more days.Mohan Addu bonding is on cards as Bidzie said. 

oye hoye matlab fullum full masti honey waali hai NBT..pooor monu ..lets all send him some kisses and hugs he is going to be so tense, and sad and lonely for some days...hahahhaha ok so Megha is gonna teach him a lesson like a schoolmarm... the goody goody attitude,..." itni acchi cheezen kartey ho aur mujhey bataana zaroori nahi samjha" bas itni thi tumhaari humaari dosti..err aapki meri dosti...   hahhaha a post friendship day episode...    and then Mohan will tell RIDZ..sorry main kuch suney samjhey bina tumsey bohot buri tarah pesh ayaaa...   @sumiswap...tuhaarey next spoof ke liye material taiyyar ho raha hai NBT creative cornet mein..roflLOL

Edited by Jaynragz - 06 August 2012 at 12:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Jaynragz: I said...either for the time being or forever ! Main khud hi sure nahi hoon .. Dekhte hai naa Monday ko kia hoga ! 

@Sumi: Samajh mein nahi aa raha , so its better to switch off the brain and wait for tonight !

hahha bus next episode jaldi se aa jaye toh dil ko tassallli miley...haahhahaha i am sounding like vedkant vyas now..LOL

_SilentSoul_

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
It wud be good to see Mirchi Madam and Mohan scenes! It wud be lot more good to see Mohan trying to get closer with Megha from a romantic perspective.. All this while he has been only showing his sincere love and affection which is beyond physical! Respect, protection, possessiveness, admiration, etc... And also it would be lovely to see Megha being playful with Mohan!

But I sincerely hope Mohan doesn't get back to normal with Ridhima! Let him be annoyed with her and get rid of her once for all!
Or are they going to show that MM settling down Ridhima's life with a new man! Oh no.. We don't want that... Enough of Ridhima! High time she's out of the screen now! But we never know...

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

It wud be good to see Mirchi Madam and Mohan scenes! It wud be lot more good to see Mohan trying to get closer with Megha from a romantic perspective.. All this while he has been only showing his sincere love and affection which is beyond physical! Respect, protection, possessiveness, admiration, etc... And also it would be lovely to see Megha being playful with Mohan!

But I sincerely hope Mohan doesn't get back to normal with Ridhima! Let him be annoyed with her and get rid of her once for all!
Or are they going to show that MM settling down Ridhima's life with a new man! Oh no.. We don't want that... Enough of Ridhima! High time she's out of the screen now! But we never know...

haan ab bus respect etc..ab he is her man.."t wud be lot more good to see Mohan trying to get closer with Megha from a romantic perspective.. "  and ridzie pls disaapear with ur man..err other man... but ridzie will go away for time being then divorce her hubby just watch..drama abhi baaki hai mere dost...

Edited by Jaynragz - 06 August 2012 at 1:17am

Senpoo

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

If you noticed at the end of Friday episode, Ridz was calm as if she knew that everything is gonna be alright from now on and few days back, I did read somewhere that Mohan-Addu track is gonna kick off, so my prediction is that the Ridz chapter is gonna be closed either forever or for the time being and somewhere my heart is telling that there won't be any roothna-manaana track ! 

agree with what u have said...i too think rids chapter will get closed soon...and hopefully our old NBT will be back with megha mohan nok jok...

Jay_tapori

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Jay_tapori

nbtnmkkfan Groupbie
nbtnmkkfan
nbtnmkkfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I think though Megha will be angry she will understand Mohan and every thing will be fine. Their next mission would be finding a guy for Riddi...
The actual problem would be when Indu gets to know of this...
I hope they dont show too much of sas-bahu drama...

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 hahahahahhahaha I like ur reaction the best..simple and from the heart.:)))))))

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index