Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mirchi madam days are here again.. Thumbs up :)

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

I forecast great times ahead for NBT..now that Megha is in Mirchi madam mode ..LOLMegha roothi hogi...mohan manaayega...woh paas nahi aayegi..  Nanhi will say bhow..and mEgha will suddenly turn and find Mohan..and will be angry...then Suddenly..Mohan with that sexy angry look will... pull her close and she will slap him " tada "as if he is a lafanga ptrakaar then he will leave mohalla and land at the wikipedia page..rofl rofl rofl

LOL ooh it gonna be just like mirchi madam times.. exactly like the promo...sitting in the bench he opens umbrella and she is like ugghhh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nupur_garaJulplatheydoc27amrutha26Dee_76Rishrabhsumiswap--Udhay--anji-mira

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I see NBt going into this kind of a story...FULL CIRCLE DEKHO ..FULL CIRCUS DEKHO 
Phase 1-- Megha angry ..Mohan trying to explain
Phase  2--  Mohan and Indu rishta softening due to her witnessing Megha Mohan.."something is not right between them " twist..Bechaara mera monu stage
Phase 3-- Suddenly one day misunderstandings clearing--- and Megha wanting to say mainey tumhey bohot galat samjha and Mohan now too roothoing.. and very pissed with megha
Phase  4-- Mohan angry -- Megha manaoing him LOL

Edited by Jaynragz - 06 August 2012 at 12:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26heydoc27veena456sumiswap

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Ya today we can get to see Megha's two avatar first her Mirchi avatar and then her Sweet avatar which I'm certain will surprise Mohan too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_taporipc_pals

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy87

Ya today we can get to see Megha's two avatar first her Mirchi avatar and then her Sweet avatar which I'm certain will surprise Mohan too...

aaj hi? u mean she is cool about it...I love to see angry helpless pissed off Mohan..I loved his look in that scene when he sees megha with manav on the jhoola...i love his angry look..jealous look..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
If you noticed at the end of Friday episode, Ridz was calm as if she knew that everything is gonna be alright from now on and few days back, I did read somewhere that Mohan-Addu track is gonna kick off, so my prediction is that the Ridz chapter is gonna be closed either forever or for the time being and somewhere my heart is telling that there won't be any roothna-manaana track ! 

Edited by -Bidzie- - 06 August 2012 at 12:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatcrazy87amrutha26Dee_76sumiswapJay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

If you noticed at the end of Friday episode, Ridz was calm as if she knew that everything is gonna be alright from now on and few days back, I did read somewhere that Mohan-Addu track is gonna kick off, so my prediction is that the Ridz chapter is gonna be closed either forever or for the time being and somewhere my heart is telling that there won't be any roothna-manaana track ! 

"for the time being"LOL  ahhah ridz track ko cold storage mein rakhengey to thaw n microwave on a rainy day jab dramamamama chahiye hoga...hahhaha chalo yeh acchi baat haiLOL
sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Megha is not aware of the truth. I am damn sure about it. Riddhima has presented her twisted version of the truth. Megha will be unhappy that Mohan didnt tell her that he had done something to save somebody's life and that he was not the one to break the news to her. But then she will be alright after a while and this will make Mohan even more uncomfortable. And we will get to see a guilt ridden Mohan for some more days.Mohan Addu bonding is on cards as Bidzie said. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@Jaynragz: I said...either for the time being or forever ! Main khud hi sure nahi hoon .. Dekhte hai naa Monday ko kia hoga ! 

@Sumi: Samajh mein nahi aa raha , so its better to switch off the brain and wait for tonight !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatJay_taporisumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index