Sunny Goraya feels honoured to be in BALH Unit

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
😉

Sunny Goraya feels honoured to be in the company of the Bade Achhe Lagte Hain unit 

Sunny Goraya

Sunny Goraya who plays the role of Rishabh, younger brother of Ram Kapoor in Sony Entertainment Television and Balaji Telefilms' Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is very happy with the way his track is shaping up post leap.

In conversation with Tellychakkar.com Sunny shares his views on his role and on his team. "I am enjoying myself with the Bade Achhe unit. I am very happy with my new look post leap as I look very mature. We have great fun on the sets. Ram (Ram Kapoor) is a prankster and is chilled out, while Sakshi Tanwar is very soft spoken and is meticulous about her work. I feel honoured that I was specifically selected by Ekta Ma'am for the role of Rishabh. She does not come on the sets, but we do have a meeting with her twice in a month. Ekta Ma'am gives the usual narration in her own charming way. She is very nice to speak to and is very genuine."

About his alternative career plans, Sunny tells us, "If I had not been an actor, I would have certainly been in corporate field handling my father's business. Even now, when I have no shoot, I go to my dad's office and try to help out.'

Like any other growing actor, Sunny too has Bollywood aspirations. "I do not want to work much on television. I would want to try my luck in films."

All the best, Sunny!!!

Thanks for sahring bt its already posted
post leap tou there are harldy any scenes of sakshi in the same frame so i guess i better not read too much and it is maily of preleap when he was talking of sakshis interaction i guess, abhi tou there is abs no chance of interaction with sakshi so no hopes