will be waiting for u to continue
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Will update soon surely.:D
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all... How the hell did I miss this FF?? Sorry I am about 30 episode late on commenting on your FF 😭

Here's my comment on your FF ----->

I read all 30 chapters in one shot so going to try and give you my comments for all of them here..

Fabulous Character sketch.
Priya as a Tom Boy,...tough girl... Dada of college... Absolutely brilliant and unique.
Ram as shy... calm and composed person... again fabulous.
All other characters Gel so well in your FF. Niharika in positive avatar was pleasantly nice.

Priya's journey from tough tom-boy to shy women deeply in love was amazing.
you have written such fab scene Sweet nok-jhok to ruthna-manana scenes. Sense of humor in Ram and Priya is/was great... good timing on the comedy scenes.

Strong bond between Priya and Ram is beautifully described. Scenes you created to show this bond was dramatic but creative and it made an impact on the overall story.
I still cant get over Ram saying "Priya shadi se pehle ye galat hai...". This had me in splits.. TOO GOOD. 🤣

Rahul and Chavi relationship is written so beautifully... such a strong bond between these characters looking pass the physical disability... BRAVO...👏👏

Absolutely enjoying the light romantic moments between Ram and Priya... just fantastic...

now waiting for the story to unfold between Ak and Ram... eagerly waiting..

Fantastic story overall... ⭐️
⭐️
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

First of all... How the hell did I miss this FF?? Sorry I am about 30 episode late on commenting on your FF 😭

Here's my comment on your FF ----->

I read all 30 chapters in one shot so going to try and give you my comments for all of them here..

Fabulous Character sketch.
Priya as a Tom Boy,...tough girl... Dada of college... Absolutely brilliant and unique.
Ram as shy... calm and composed person... again fabulous.
All other characters Gel so well in your FF. Niharika in positive avatar was pleasantly nice.

Priya's journey from tough tom-boy to shy women deeply in love was amazing.
you have written such fab scene Sweet nok-jhok to ruthna-manana scenes. Sense of humor in Ram and Priya is/was great... good timing on the comedy scenes.

Strong bond between Priya and Ram is beautifully described. Scenes you created to show this bond was dramatic but creative and it made an impact on the overall story.
I still cant get over Ram saying "Priya shadi se pehle ye galat hai...". This had me in splits.. TOO GOOD. 🤣

Rahul and Chavi relationship is written so beautifully... such a strong bond between these characters looking pass the physical disability... BRAVO...👏👏

Absolutely enjoying the light romantic moments between Ram and Priya... just fantastic...

now waiting for the story to unfold between Ak and Ram... eagerly waiting..

Fantastic story overall... ⭐️
⭐️

hey di its ok...and m happy u liked and enjoyed the story :D :D thank you
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
PART : 31 -

RAM pulled himself backk..what do you mean he was trapped...he must have told you some crap story...didnt he?

Priya - Ram try and understand hust listen to me once...
Ram - why should i Priya..why...i dont wanna hear anythung about him..he has given us only pain..then also and now again..he is faking all this so that maa and choti suffer in pain ...
Priya cups his face...Ram once...just once listen to me..you trust me ryt...Ram nods...you love me right...he nods again...do you think your Priya would lie to you...ek baar meri baat sun lo and I promise uske baad is bare mein kabhi baat nahi karungi...she holds his hand and start moving out of the hospital..
Ram was confused...where are you taking me???
Just wait for sometume..all your doubts will get cleared...she drives towards KM...
Ram - why have we come home...
Priya - just come with me...Ram follows her all confused...priya stops outside AK's study room...
Ram - why are we here...
Priya - you have never come to this room right...
Ram - no since dad left us this room was locked and was unlocked only after he cam...but i never came here...i hated even the sight of him and he used to spend his time here so i avoided this room...
Priya - if you would have come here you would have never misunderstood him or doubted his love for you...she unlocks the door and moves inside...Ram follows...he looks around and is shocked to see the walls of the room filled with his and chavi's pics...he looks at Priya...
Priya - of your dad would not care about you why would he treasure all these memories Ram...just look at them..cant you see...if only you would have believed your dad then...toh aaj rishto mein itni duriya nahi aati Ram...kisi bahar wale ki baat mein aakar tumne apno se muh moda Ram...kaha tak sahi kahoge khud ko...
Ram - no Priya...if he would have loved us then why did he leave us...for damn two years...why...
Priya - he was trapped Ram...unhe fasaya gaya tha...unki majburi ko use kiya tha tumhe bhadkane k liye...
Ram - oh really and what was this majburi huh...
Priya - Ram...jis aurat ko tum samjh rahe ho k uncle ka unke sath affair tha...aisa kuch bhi nahi tha Ram...he just helped her out...coz of guilt...
Ram - guilt...
Priya - ya Ram that woman's husband died in a accident in Kapoor factories...uncle felt bad that coz of his staffs negligence a person died...so he took the responsibilty of that family...haan unse galti hui but ye hui ki unhone apne business partner ko ye bataya...or bola k ghar par inform karde...uncle usi waqt Pune ke liye chale gaye us family k sath..waha use job diya apni ek factory me or ghar bhi...
Ram - to wapas kyun nahi aaye wo Priya...kyu...
Priya - kyunki Ram on his way he met with an accident...and mr shukla his partner took advantge of it and maipulated the circumstances...and made u believe he left u all...he was in coma for 2 years Ram...u said he didnt come when chavi met an accident...how could he Ram when he himself was not in his senses...
Ram - its a lie priya...all trash...
Priya - ram just open ur eyes...u beleived an outsider bt nt ur own father...
Ram - priya...tum samjho...
Priya - no Ram...its pretty clear...if anyone can turn u against ur own father...whats the guarantee one day u wont point fingers at me...
Ram cups her face...no...no...priya...
Priya shrugs his hand off...no Ram...tumhe jo dikhta hai wo sach lagat hai...bt Ram kabhi kabhi kuch chupe hue sach bhi hote hai...cant u see ...he is in a critical situation all he wants is u...to see u...all he wants is his family...
Ram collpases on his knees...all his childhood memories flash infront of his eyes...

"dad..dekho mene kya banaya"

"arre wah..itni pyari drawing..chalo batao ye kaun hai"

"ye hai Lam Kapool...shon of amalnath kapool..the beshtesht dad un the world"

"hmm and what has dad told Ram to do when he is not around?"

"to take cale of maa...choti and kapool indushtries"

"yeah thats my boy"

ram clutches his head...priya kneels down infront of him...
She cups his face...its not late Ram...still i hv time...go tell him u love him...tell him u r sorry...he is waiting fr u...
Ram hugs her tight...i m worthless priya...he says crying bitterly...Priya comforts him...why Priya...why...i did nt trust him...
Priya pulls him back...better late than never Ran...now dont waste time..chalo...
Saying this they both head towards hospital.

Guys joota chappals are welcome...lol i know this part was stupid and kind of ekta style.lol 
Edited by SanRaj.RaYa - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update and am happy that ram trusted priya... and the best part is for a change niharika is not culprit here... wiw now ram will be back to his dad...Edited by tasshuu - 11 years ago
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc anjali :) if it would be in ekta style than ram would have never trusted priya LOL :D story aage baadane ke liye itna drama toh chalta hain ;)

plz continue soon.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasshuu

awesome update and am happy that ram trusted priya... and the best part is for a change niharika is not culprit here... wiw now ram will be back to his dad...

thank u tashu...:D
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahana1994

Nyc anjali :) if it would be in ekta style than ram would have never trusted priya LOL :D story aage baadane ke liye itna drama toh chalta hain ;)

plz continue soon.

lol thank you Ahana.
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rofl kamini tu ekta ki chamchi :p fir bhi its nice muahh