Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Usha Nadkarni hates smokers and cigarettes

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Wink

Usha Nadkarni

Seasoned actress Usha Nadkarni is a carefree yet strict lady just like her on-screen characters and the actress loves being the way she is. She is presently seen playing the role of Savita Deshmukh in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta and Mrs Dixit in Colors' Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

The lady does not wear a mask and comes out with her frank opinions and this is why her cast and crew respect her. Says Usha Nadkarni, "I never talk about people behind their back. Instead I tell them what I have to say on their face. I have always been like this."

One aspect that angers Usha Nadkarni is the excessive use of cigarettes and tobacco powder. "I hate it when somebody uses cigarettes. I immediately yell at the person and stop him from using it. The EP (Executive Producer) of Madhubala smokes a lot and I have nicknamed him as 'Copper Chimney'.

Every time I see him smoking I scold him so much so that he is scared of me now. When he sees me coming towards him, he throws away his cigarette (smiles)."

Way to go, Ushaji!!

Edited by NandyLove - 06 August 2012 at 12:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariangirlt_areeb

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
already posted
anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thanks
ariangirl Senior Member
ariangirl
ariangirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
TFS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index