lilsweety

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
agree...

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishAv

Hey guys, I'm sorry to disturb but I feel like its because off me all you are fighting ...i mean not really fighting but  the way you guys are saying it is like fighting...I'm sorry if i hurt anyone, really didn't intend to do anything to hurt anyone...really sorry...

DONT SAY SORRY ,,ITS ALL ABOUT FOR ME .MY 1 SENTENCE AND THEY ALL FEEL BAD BUT 1ST I SAID SORRY THEN I TOLD BUT THEY FEEL BAD.I WANTED TO BANNER  LIKE WHAT NOW GOING ON  PR.SORRY AGAIN
MishAv Groupbie
MishAv
MishAv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Hey guys, I'm sorry to disturb but I feel like its because off me all you are fighting ...i mean not really fighting but  the way you guys are saying it is like fighting...I'm sorry if i hurt anyone, really didn't intend to do anything to hurt anyone...really sorry...

lol .. no ..you didnt do anything .. no need to apologize ... 

Phew, i thought that i caused some problem over here...thank you anyways...Smile
MishAv Groupbie
MishAv
MishAv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

DONT SAY SORRY ,,ITS ALL ABOUT FOR ME .MY 1 SENTENCE AND THEY ALL FEEL BAD BUT 1ST I SAID SORRY THEN I TOLD BUT THEY FEEL BAD.I WANTED TO BANNER  LIKE WHAT NOW GOING ON  PR.SORRY AGAIN

don't worry...i think no one is mad right now..Smile..you were just voicing out your opinion and we all shud accept it...I think everything is sorted out now..lets just focus on making the banner...Smile

Go to top