Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Change the bannner photo (Page 3)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Sushant cannot be completely removed from the banner neither from the forum nor from our hearts.. Hence he will be there in the banner. He was there in the show for almost 2 and half yrs.. And he was not doing some supporting actors role. He was the lead of the show. Therefore he will be always in all the banners..
yes ash sush wasnt supporting actor so that's y his name still in popular cast list in no3.not only we fan but also ekta cant forget him bc sushita together made PR no1 in whole india which now impossibleLOLLOL

Edited by poas - 06 August 2012 at 3:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13suanProudSushantian

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
we have been asking for this thing for ages now...pR DT please we want a  new Banner contest as soon as possible pleaseee.

all the people in the show right now have every right to be includ in the banner as well.

SaifliciousHuma-alicia.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
All the new guys have a right to be part of the new banner but so does the man who made this show what it is right now ..Sushant Rajput must be part of the banner ... Even if it is just one picture , even then it will mean a lot to those  who have been watching this show from the begining when this show became popular because of the brilliant work done by Sushant ..

He laid the foundation of this show and took this show to such heights and also won so many awards for Pavitra Rishta ..

The strong fan base that this show has a lot to do with Sushant.

Even now he wishes the show all the best ..I hope the mods wil be understanding of the sentiments of all fans who watched the show for Sushant  ( remember his work in the show ) and are still watching it and supporting it .

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 August 2012 at 3:56am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13SaifliciouszonanstefanandreSudhaSangeetJaishankarsuansushkita10nalonynnejmajoni03ProudSushantian

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Yes agreed. Soham already made his entry and varsha re-entry. All the new generation are here. So it's time.
New banner and yes, with sushant also in it. He deserved it.

Anijoycevijaya13Saiflicious

vijaya13 Senior Member
vijaya13
vijaya13

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
if you are changing the banner c to it da also der... bcoz susuhant  and  ankita   was the root of pavitra rishta... he was the foundation... hez imp... :D do i think sushants pic should also be der in the banner...

Edited by vijaya13 - 06 August 2012 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

MishAv Groupbie
MishAv
MishAv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm sorry to disturb but I feel like its because off me all you are fighting ...i mean not really fighting but  the way you guys are saying it is like fighting...I'm sorry if i hurt anyone, really didn't intend to do anything to hurt anyone...really sorry...

Rose_7Ashlaikaalicia.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
they can do it like the they do in DMG forum the banner there includ all of the three Riddhimas so same can be done here as well.

both old and new Manav with Archana while news faces are giving chances and place in the banner as well.

whatever be I juat blieve in equality for all.

so please Mods bring on the new banner contest soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishAv

Hey guys, I'm sorry to disturb but I feel like its because off me all you are fighting ...i mean not really fighting but  the way you guys are saying it is like fighting...I'm sorry if i hurt anyone, really didn't intend to do anything to hurt anyone...really sorry...

lol .. no ..you didnt do anything .. no need to apologize ... 

Go to top