Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishAv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: poas

its nice banner but sushant cant b cut fully bc ex-lead actor[who worked for 2.5years and made PR no1 in whole india ] has to b in banner.its happened in all show.sush has to b there.so he has to b add.

Sorry First time doing banner so little forgetful...I'll put in Sushant in the banner as well...Once again sorry
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MishAv

Sorry but i couldn't find the photo so that's why i did the banner with the photo i had...I'll try to get the photo's according...if you have the photo, kindly post it please and thank you...😊 

no,, i have no photo like what i explain,,,but u can find it PR official face book account ,,i saw there many pic like that
MishAv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TALIRA

no,, i have no photo like what i explain,,,but u can find it PR official face book account ,,i saw there many pic like that

Okey i'll try finding it and do the banner accordingly...Thank You
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was thinking the same. A new Banner contest should be held, and so all the creative people/siggy makers can participate, and all the voting, etc (:
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MishAv

Sorry First time doing banner so little forgetful...I'll put in Sushant in the banner as well...Once again sorry

sorry ,,i interrupt ,,,how u can put sushant ,,sushant is old manav not now if u put sushant then its double manav  and then look like that he still exist in this show and then its confusing ,,,,,,,whose arcana?????sorry if anyone hurt...i have no intention to hurt anyone
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant cannot be completely removed from the banner neither from the forum nor from our hearts.. Hence he will be there in the banner. He was there in the show for almost 2 and half yrs.. And he was not doing some supporting actors role. He was the lead of the show. Therefore he will be always in all the banners..
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Sushant cannot be completely removed from the banner neither from the forum nor from our hearts.. Hence he will be there in the banner. He was there in the show for almost 2 and half yrs.. And he was not doing some supporting actors role. He was the lead of the show. Therefore he will be always in all the banners..

yes ash sush wasnt supporting actor so that's y his name still in popular cast list in no3.not only we fan but also ekta cant forget him bc sushita together made PR no1 in whole india which now impossible😆😆
Edited by poas - 11 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we have been asking for this thing for ages now...pR DT please we want a  new Banner contest as soon as possible pleaseee.

all the people in the show right now have every right to be includ in the banner as well.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All the new guys have a right to be part of the new banner but so does the man who made this show what it is right now ..Sushant Rajput must be part of the banner ... Even if it is just one picture , even then it will mean a lot to those  who have been watching this show from the begining when this show became popular because of the brilliant work done by Sushant ..

He laid the foundation of this show and took this show to such heights and also won so many awards for Pavitra Rishta ..

The strong fan base that this show has a lot to do with Sushant.

Even now he wishes the show all the best ..I hope the mods wil be understanding of the sentiments of all fans who watched the show for Sushant  ( remember his work in the show ) and are still watching it and supporting it .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes agreed. Soham already made his entry and varsha re-entry. All the new generation are here. So it's time.
New banner and yes, with sushant also in it. He deserved it.