Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

SS: Khoon Ka Rishta...Update -Pt-5/Pg-15-7th Nov.. (Page 9)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

Please Jussst DONT think about length ...I love it Even if u write twice of it...helps me connect better

Now coming to update ...I don't have enuf words to describe... So please understand ...really emotional, connecting, & realistic at same time... Courtesy ur writing skills

Her frustration about hiding is described so well
  " Virat who gave u right to decide anything for my sister...Am still alive & have every right to know Everything"... Awesome

& one more thing the medical perspective of story is the most wonderful thing I found...stem cells,bone marrow, distinction between both...EVEN diet chart of patient, iron riched food...not only knowledgeable But also necessary for story...& How J wanted to understand it all ...Amazing

Enough of my blabbering...Fabulous update.   

Awww Priya thank you so much.. glad u liked the long one..

appreciate each of your word and yes the medical perspective in the show which makes it amiss .. and the cancer doesn;t seem as serious as it is in the dramas over here...like ER or scrubs..

thank you once again for the kind words priya

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Aww it was amazing!!! It was a long long chapter.. Finally i completed it..!!!
Lovely and fab update..
Cont soon..
Thnx 4 Pm..Embarrassed

Aww pooja thank you glad u liked it.. i know the length is sometimes a big flaw in my updates.. but glad u  made it to the end...

Originally posted by shine123

brilliant...thnx 4 d pm...continue soon...awesome precap...

thank you  shine.. glad u like it

Originally posted by adenah

Amazingly written...I loved it, continue soon, thanks for the pm

thank you adenah.. glad u liked it
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktloversera

dis is very gud!! loved evry single bit of it Smile

Thank you sera .. glad u liked it

Originally posted by jia123sagar

awesome upfate
thanks for pm me

thank you Jia
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

First of all Munni I am really sorry for the horribly late replyOuch.But honestly what can I say after reading this addition to your OS.Its brilliantClap. If I have to start quoting which lines I loved in it the list would be endlessBig smile. Virat s, Angush, his love for manvi, Jeevika s pain all you showed so beautifully in words that anything I say would not be enoughSmile. Absolutely lovely and waiting for the next installment eagerlyBig smile
p,s loved the part where Dadaji puts a stop to SK s rantingsLOL

Ohh don't apologize nikhila,Hug there is nothing like being late

Thank you so much nikhila... appreciate your kind words... and yes how can you not like the SK bit LOLLOL  that was specially for you to smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990jeemanrocksscreen22Henriettejs1234Nimishrrurmil_Sara_Jannat94nikhilageetjia123sagarmika17shine123Amii90Marie_789-Pj-Tacker_Holicpinky.padda..Zainab.._keertu_ani_gr.SalmanDeewani.

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written! Clap I have no words for it! The way you portrayed Jeevika and the three voices it made me shiver and cry! My god if we saw that on the show my heart would stop! That was superb! This is what we want from the show, this intensity, these emotions, the pain that the sisters go through for each other. You are an amazing writer! Has Jeevika aborted the baby? Shocked otherwise I don't think Viren will be so angry! You've got me worried now please update quickly but when time permits! Keep going this is perfect!

munnihyderabad

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Munni I am speechless. Honestly, that was a marvellous piece of writing. The way you created suspense and drama is magficant. The way you kept the connection between the two sisters with Maanvi's automatic knowledge of what happened to Jeevika and the glass but the inner dialogues and emotions of Jeevika, I just loved it. The way the baby, Maanvi and herself came up her and questions her own convictions was brilliant etched.

I did think after that bit, that Jeevika might have lost the child. But it seems she had gone a step further. Well I don't know really, but I do wonder what she had done. I can't wait to see your angry Viren. Something I always love.

By no means was that long, I could have continued reading on if you had posted more. I'm falling short of words now of how I can express what I felt about this update. Fabulous.

Ps I will edit tomorrow as this post is filled with errors from typing on my phone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAmii90

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Wow dear it is really very beautiful... Thanx 4 d long updatd dear... U write each n every line so beautiful... Liked it no no loved it... Poor jeevika, she is in d dilema of choosing one of dem...
Cont Soon dear Smile

munnihyderabad

Go to top