Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

SS: Khoon Ka Rishta...Update -Pt-5/Pg-15-7th Nov.. (Page 10)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Beautifully written! Clap I have no words for it! The way you portrayed Jeevika and the three voices it made me shiver and cry! My god if we saw that on the show my heart would stop! That was superb! This is what we want from the show, this intensity, these emotions, the pain that the sisters go through for each other. You are an amazing writer! Has Jeevika aborted the baby? Shocked otherwise I don't think Viren will be so angry! You've got me worried now please update quickly but when time permits! Keep going this is perfect!

Thank you so much Sonia.. for the wonderful comments...
aww i am so sorry for making u cry Hug

well the questions of Jeevika's baby will be revealed in the next part.. stay tuned... haven't started writing it yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

Munni I am speechless. Honestly, that was a marvellous piece of writing. The way you created suspense and drama is magficant. The way you kept the connection between the two sisters with Maanvi's automatic knowledge of what happened to Jeevika and the glass but the inner dialogues and emotions of Jeevika, I just loved it. The way the baby, Maanvi and herself came up her and questions her own convictions was brilliant etched.

I did think after that bit, that Jeevika might have lost the child. But it seems she had gone a step further. Well I don't know really, but I do wonder what she had done. I can't wait to see your angry Viren. Something I always love.

By no means was that long, I could have continued reading on if you had posted more. I'm falling short of words now of how I can express what I felt about this update. Fabulous.

Ps I will edit tomorrow as this post is filled with errors from typing on my phone.

Now i am speechless with your comments.. thank you so much Pooja ,,Hug

Even I loved writing the whole flash back of Jeevika's internal turmoil..it was a tough scene to pen down ...

I am glad u did not think it to be long.. and regarding Jeevika and Viren's anger towards will be revealed in the next update...

thank you so much once again poojaEmbarrassed
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannat89

Wow dear it is really very beautiful... Thanx 4 d long updatd dear... U write each n every line so beautiful... Liked it no no loved it... Poor jeevika, she is in d dilema of choosing one of dem...
Cont Soon dear Smile

Thank you so much jannat for the lovely and wonderful comments.. glad u liked it..
yeah Jeevika is going through a very rough phase

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Munni...yar u made me short of words this time...I mean Such an emotional piece of writing & very very realistic at same point...wonderful

I jussst loved the telepathy...The feel of pain when other is in need ...the wiping tears of other when 1 is crying...Fabulous 
 "the sisters hug each other , tightly & silently As if got their life back "...

& of course J's dilemma of choosing one between her unborn & Manvi is SO AWESOMELY penned out...the voices , that hurt,  I REALLY want it to be this Way in show
  & dude it was nice to know about HLA...didn't knew it & suspense is so nicely Maintained...what did J did ???????

Lolz, now I understand y u said we may need Kleenex for ur update...Although I didn't  needed it as I cry really very rarely ...But still it was heart wrenching 

So awesome update...loved it
 Please update soon

munnihyderabad

shine123 IF-Dazzler
shine123
shine123

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
brilliant...loved the whole update...thnx 4 d pm n continue soon...

munnihyderabad

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Munni you are a fantastic writer and this part of your OS really brought tears to my eyes. Jeevika s pain is so real for me being a mother myself and I really really wish the cvs would read your s and other gifted writers on this forum s ideas and incorporate all these scenes. The grief and worry and helplessness which jeevika is feeling, the bond between the two sisters that is what has rarely been shown in the past episodes and for the story to move forward well we as viewers need to see this for us to feel the pain too.
thanks for the PM. Big smile

munnihyderabad

mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Dat was written beautifully, am speechless, I think jeevika has aborted her child

munnihyderabad

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Loved it,really nice,the jeevika thinking abt baby and manvi was simple superb.Ahh,the ending seems a bit scary,hoping jeevika wudnt have aborted her baby,wanna know the reason behind viren's anger.
Thnks for the pm,update asap!

munnihyderabad

Go to top