pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
beautifully written superb
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nobo

Munni...yar u made me short of words this time...I mean Such an emotional piece of writing & very very realistic at same point...wonderful

I jussst loved the telepathy...The feel of pain when other is in need ...the wiping tears of other when 1 is crying...Fabulous 
 "the sisters hug each other , tightly & silently As if got their life back "...

& of course J's dilemma of choosing one between her unborn & Manvi is SO AWESOMELY penned out...the voices , that hurt,  I REALLY want it to be this Way in show
  & dude it was nice to know about HLA...didn't knew it & suspense is so nicely Maintained...what did J did ???????

Lolz, now I understand y u said we may need Kleenex for ur update...Although I didn't  needed it as I cry really very rarely ...But still it was heart wrenching 

So awesome update...loved it
 Please update soon

Awww thank you so much Priya πŸ€—

the behanas do have telepathy . they are soul sisters.. and who knows better about them than the behanas...πŸ‘

The three voices surrounding Jeevika was a real tough job to pen it down .. the emotions are on a totally different level..

well u will know about J's suspense in the next update.. and this time it will be yet another Kleenex update Priya...HLA matching ..yes it is the deciding factor for the stem cell transplantation...

thank you once again for the wonderful comments Priya.. appreciate it😊
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: shine123

brilliant...loved the whole update...thnx 4 d pm n continue soon...

Thank you dear.. glad u liked it..

Originally posted by: mika17

Dat was written beautifully, am speechless, I think jeevika has aborted her child

Thank you mika... glad u liked it.. yeah will reveal about J in the next update.. stay tuned
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Munni you are a fantastic writer and this part of your OS really brought tears to my eyes. Jeevika s pain is so real for me being a mother myself and I really really wish the cvs would read your s and other gifted writers on this forum s ideas and incorporate all these scenes. The grief and worry and helplessness which jeevika is feeling, the bond between the two sisters that is what has rarely been shown in the past episodes and for the story to move forward well we as viewers need to see this for us to feel the pain too.

thanks for the PM. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much nikhila...

Jeevika's pain .. we can all relate to how much it will be twitching her heart where she has to choose between her kids...

I am glad u liked the emotional one
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweety1234556

Loved it,really nice,the jeevika thinking abt baby and manvi was simple superb.Ahh,the ending seems a bit scary,hoping jeevika wudnt have aborted her baby,wanna know the reason behind viren's anger.

Thnks for the pm,update asap!

Thank you sweety .. glad u liked it..

yeah ending is a bit scary with Viren in never before seen anger.. will reveal it in the next update

Originally posted by: screen22

WOW beautifully written, what strong emotions you have written, you could imagine the scenes in your head, both sisters are so connected that they both know when the other is in trouble.

I missed a heart beat when viren received the telephone call what has jeevika done?😲

do you think this is what will happen in the show, i hope not?  I could not imagine jeevika choosing between maanvi and the baby?

Please continue soon and thanks for the pm

Thank you dear... glad u liked it.. yeah written the strong emotions was really tough with constant headache to even think how J will react in a situation where she has to make a choice between her two babies..

and the secret will be revealed in the next update...dear
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Munni Fabulous piece of writing... Fantastic... Really enjoyed reading... I am speechless.. Keep up the great work...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much gayathri... i am glad you liked it.. hope you had no tears this time.,..πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: urmilsalve

i am speechless...brilliant piece of writing...

Thank you dear... glad u liked it 😳

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja_Ch

Munni as alwaz fabulous work !!

Loved reading it !!
Am already fan of ur writing..
Thnx 4 Pm..
Cont soon..

Thank you pooja.. glad u liked it.. and appreciate the kind words ..

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

beautifully written superb

Thank you pinky😊
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wohoo m just speechless reading ur os n specially 3rd part ..jeevsinner soul her fight btw herslef to save her inside baby or  d outside one(mannu)
dat was beautifully written it brought shivers to me while reading..if only dey show on tv..ehmmbh wud surely create another history if dey show dis kind of scene..beautifully wriiten..n waiitng for d next part do pm me..
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i had tears in my eyes looking at jeevika's misery..thnx for the wonderful part!!! plzz continue soon!!😊
.Sumi. thumbnail
Lovely update dear...First of all apologies for the late reply...gotta come online only 2day...
Lenghty but loved iy...thnx for d PM dear