Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS: Khoon Ka Rishta...Update -Pt-5/Pg-15-7th Nov..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990jeemanrockstackerlemyHenrietteEHMMBH_fan1screen22js1234Nimishrr_virmanarshi_-Deepali-urmil_Sara_-Alishah-ita_04mika17sennareniBalamPichkaarinikhilageetSweety1234556nobolakshmpinky.paddaJannat94jia123sagarTacker_HolicSaaraa.-Pj-ash_jodhaakbarshrav_KTholic_Littles12_Neha.K.ani_gr_innocent_-Suni-.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Khoon Ka Rishta...Update -Pt-5/Pg-15-7th Nov.." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
SUPERBBB IN EVERY SENSE OF  THE WORD...

From the first word, I was captivated...Actually i m at a loss of words..but lemme try what i felt while reading and what m feeling right now...

All the chracters were so real, i mean i cud imagine them, But Jeevika's strong yet helpless chracter always makes me relate even more...
and Mannu, when Jeevika seems real, Manvi is so easy to connect with...

where M said that somehow she knew and she cud felt that J knows abt bmt... OH sooo Manvi types - So realll...

"MANNU" lets out Jeevika in a frail voice - This was heart wrenching.. I can so imagine J saying this...

the scene when Jeevika goes to Manvi after knowing the truth..
JEEVIKAAA  was BANGGG ON!! The way you described the emotions seemed very real and believable..As someone who has gone through the painful process of watching a loved one die of cancer, it touched me to no end the way you portrayed her chracter.

This was perhaps the greatest one-shot, and 2nd Best thing on JeeMan I've ever read so far. 1st was Pooja's  SS 'how life goes on"... the feeling was mutual while reading both writings...

you potrayed every emotion very well Munni... AMAZING AND TRULY CAPTURING...
thank you sooo much for such a brilliant piece of writing..waiting for the next :)

It sucks when it comes to do a serious comment and thats why i dont do... but ur writing forced me to say atleast a plain thanks...your writing skills truly shine through with this OS... Thanksss again Munni :)Hug

Edited by Neha.K. - 06 August 2012 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Pj-

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
omg just finished reading its reaally nice do continue ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

urmil

Goldie

urmil

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

nice one...update soon

munnihyderabad

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
It was really nice & ESP..the telepathy thing.. Awesome work
 & the thing that u not only showed every relation But also in the way they SHOULD have shown in show... J's anger is also nicely described

& her taking promise from virat For taking care of HER mannu was also fabulous ...
 Plz do continue... It seems promising

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadNeha.K.

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Wooow it was amazing
Cont soon dear

munnihyderabad

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Awww i totally loved it to the core..loved each and every line of the OS..they were filled with such perfect emotions.and yu described the characters also too well..plz do continue..

Edited by shrav_virman - 08 August 2012 at 12:59pm

_virmanarshi_

_virmanarshi_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Smilenice oneSmile

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top