Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Destroying machine of d3 = Taani... (Page 4)

PrAjAKtA_D3 Senior Member
PrAjAKtA_D3
PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Originally posted by praju_d3

Awsumm..!!Clap
Ekdaam sahi...!!
No Dosti..Nuthin goin nw..Jus dances n Swaron 2 keep us hooked 2 D3...!!
All characters r really ruined..Xcept 1 ofcourse...that 1 charater is d best..Palki ma'am's fav after all..!!
Yest ka episode nly as example..Vicky Neha Amar & Bharat had hardly 1 line!Angry 
Amar ka line ws "Vahi toh"...Kya Script hai..But no guyz ...Its about 12 dancers...!!Angry
N yaa...Rey...R Rey..Who is now dead..Sum other stupid guy who never did love kriya is in his place..!!
Rey is dead 2 mee...If Palki does end up with Taani-Rey then she her self is makin fun of LOVE...
Waise toh den if Sharon leaves den Swayum also will fall 4 some1..!!Angry
Palki has truely disappointed me alot...D worst of all was Rey lookin in his closet & remb Taani ka scenes wen he wore those particular shirts...Kriya ke aas paas naked ghumta tha kya?Cant he remb her 1c?Even if hes angry..!!Cry Kuch toh dikhao Cvs...!!Hate hi sahi...Its like Kriya never existed..!!Cry I hope ki atleast Friendship Day ke din Swayum Or any other wealkings at least says "Wish she was here" Cry I actually now think it good that Kriya left..She escaped from a guy who would fall for any one...This is too heart breaking!Cry I only Watch D3 4 Dil Dosti n Swaron...Palki has proved it that the "DIL" In D3 isnt loyal & faithful...Just hope she doesnt do something like this to the other COUPLES too..Characters toh are already ruined..!!
Praju i just agree wat ever u said ...i mean kuch to dikhao hate hee sahee ..thats so true... 

Vaat laga di mere Kriyaansh ki Palki nee Angry...!!Cry
abhi bhi they can reveal th etruth atleast aur kuch nhee karsakte to atleast reveal that Kria wasn't a cheater...

We know that..Jus Rey & d gang should realise that..The relationship shudnt be shattered coz of Kriya..but aftr thruth comes out it'l b upto REy if he chooses Taani @least we can say ki Rey isnt loyal..but here toh we cant say anything!But still..he doesnt even miss Kriyaa!Cry

Edited by praju_d3 - 09 August 2012 at 3:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.Snigs.-Sara.Endurance

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Wow...you know the funniest truth of D3...Taani copied and made a CD n cheated evry1 n Rey talks to her and though Kriya didnt cheat him, he is feeling like she has cheated himLOLLOL. Nice concept Angel, shall v make a post on this??ROFLROFL
haaan jee go on Snigu m with u ... tu topic bana i'll b first to comment on it...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Zehnaseeb.Snigs.

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Awsumm..!!Clap
Ekdaam sahi...!!
No Dosti..Nuthin goin nw..Jus dances n Swaron 2 keep us hooked 2 D3...!!
All characters r really ruined..Xcept 1 ofcourse...that 1 charater is d best..Palki ma'am's fav after all..!!
Yest ka episode nly as example..Vicky Neha Amar & Bharat had hardly 1 line!Angry 
Amar ka line ws "Vahi toh"...Kya Script hai..But no guyz ...Its about 12 dancers...!!Angry
N yaa...Rey...R Rey..Who is now dead..Sum other stupid guy who never did love kriya is in his place..!!
Rey is dead 2 mee...If Palki does end up with Taani-Rey then she her self is makin fun of LOVE...
Waise toh den if Sharon leaves den Swayum also will fall 4 some1..!!Angry
Palki has truely disappointed me alot...D worst of all was Rey lookin in his closet & remb Taani ka scenes wen he wore those particular shirts...Kriya ke aas paas naked ghumta tha kya?Cant he remb her 1c?Even if hes angry..!!Cry Kuch toh dikhao Cvs...!!Hate hi sahi...Its like Kriya never existed..!!Cry I hope ki atleast Friendship Day ke din Swayum Or any other wealkings at least says "Wish she was here" Cry I actually now think it good that Kriya left..She escaped from a guy who would fall for any one...This is too heart breaking!Cry I only Watch D3 4 Dil Dosti n Swaron...Palki has proved it that the "DIL" In D3 isnt loyal & faithful...Just hope she doesnt do something like this to the other COUPLES too..Characters toh are already ruined..!!
Praju i just agree wat ever u said ...i mean kuch to dikhao hate hee sahee ..thats so true... 

Vaat laga di mere Kriyaansh ki Palki nee Angry...!!Cry
abhi bhi they can reveal th etruth atleast aur kuch nhee karsakte to atleast reveal that Kria wasn't a cheater...

We know that..Jus Rey & d gang should realise that..The relationship shudnt be shattered coz of Kriya..but aftr thruth comes out it'l b upto REy if he chooses Taani @least we can say ki Rey isnt loyal..but here toh we cant say anything!But still..he doesnt even miss Kriyaa!Cry
haan na rey has the right to know Kria has the right to get cleared but yahan sab galat horaha hai ... Even with Tani if tomorrow Kria will b back and Rey will say I LOVE KRIA then yeh Tani k saath b galat hai na...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3-Sara.Snigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Lolzz...I made a one topic already n you two...

@ Sasha - You hav 2 make d topic now..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Endurance

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Lolzz...I made a one topic already n you two...

@ Sasha - You hav 2 make d topic now..EmbarrassedLOL

lolzzz...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Knock Knock...Sasha u deir??
PrAjAKtA_D3 Senior Member
PrAjAKtA_D3
PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Knock Knock...Sasha u deir??

HEHEHH..sry khane gayi thi..wat topic dear?! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Pathetic...simply pathetic the way every char was destroyed to accommodate Taani.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Snigs.-Sara.Endurance

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index