Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
well i am sorry but i really don't think that Taani is the destroying machine of D3πŸ˜†
after her entry,we saw the cutest couple TaaRey😍😍😍
just my POV😳
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blossom1234

well i am sorry but i really don't think that Taani is the destroying machine of D3πŸ˜†

after her entry,we saw the cutest couple TaaRey😍😍😍
just my POV😳

sorry we aren't discussing about Tarey ...😳
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel56

sorry we aren't discussing about Tarey ...😳

okay,i love Taani😍😍
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: blossom1234

okay,i love Taani😍😍

thank u for ur co-operation...😳
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would have loved a dancer like JENNA DEWAN from Step 1 to enter. 

BEAUTY AND A FANTASTIC DANCER. Agree? but than the Cvs went with a girl who can probably dance well at family parties and small dance functions but she can not at all compete with Trained dancers like Sharon, Rey or Neha. I reckon maybe they should have picked a girl from dance india dance (ex contestant) like VANDANA from season 2. 
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsumm..!!πŸ‘
Ekdaam sahi...!!
No Dosti..Nuthin goin nw..Jus dances n Swaron 2 keep us hooked 2 D3...!!
All characters r really ruined..Xcept 1 ofcourse...that 1 charater is d best..Palki ma'am's fav after all..!!
Yest ka episode nly as example..Vicky Neha Amar & Bharat had hardly 1 line!😑 
Amar ka line ws "Vahi toh"...Kya Script hai..But no guyz ...Its about 12 dancers...!!😑
N yaa...Rey...R Rey..Who is now dead..Sum other stupid guy who never did love kriya is in his place..!!
Rey is dead 2 mee...If Palki does end up with Taani-Rey then she her self is makin fun of LOVE...
Waise toh den if Sharon leaves den Swayum also will fall 4 some1..!!😑
Palki has truely disappointed me alot...D worst of all was Rey lookin in his closet & remb Taani ka scenes wen he wore those particular shirts...Kriya ke aas paas naked ghumta tha kya?Cant he remb her 1c?Even if hes angry..!!😭 Kuch toh dikhao Cvs...!!Hate hi sahi...Its like Kriya never existed..!!😭 I hope ki atleast Friendship Day ke din Swayum Or any other wealkings at least says "Wish she was here" πŸ˜­ I actually now think it good that Kriya left..She escaped from a guy who would fall for any one...This is too heart breaking!😭 I only Watch D3 4 Dil Dosti n Swaron...Palki has proved it that the "DIL" In D3 isnt loyal & faithful...Just hope she doesnt do something like this to the other COUPLES too..Characters toh are already ruined..!!
Edited by praju_d3 - 11 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i respect ur opinion but i dnt agree i like taani and for me the changes in the character show maturity and growing up and for me thats realistic 

no offense to any1 just my opinion πŸ˜Š
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel56

thank u for ur co-operation...😳

Angel...πŸ˜† U have the patience of a saint..!!πŸ˜†
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: survi035

I would have loved a dancer like JENNA DEWAN from Step 1 to enter. 

BEAUTY AND A FANTASTIC DANCER. Agree? but than the Cvs went with a girl who can probably dance well at family parties and small dance functions but she can not at all compete with Trained dancers like Sharon, Rey or Neha. I reckon maybe they should have picked a girl from dance india dance (ex contestant) like VANDANA from season 2. 

yeah i m saying the same they cud have easily taken any dancer come on itni bari country main inhein koi achi dancer nhee mili ...they compltely changed the theme of the show...
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: praju_d3

Awsumm..!!πŸ‘

Ekdaam sahi...!!
No Dosti..Nuthin goin nw..Jus dances n Swaron 2 keep us hooked 2 D3...!!
All characters r really ruined..Xcept 1 ofcourse...that 1 charater is d best..Palki ma'am's fav after all..!!
Yest ka episode nly as example..Vicky Neha Amar & Bharat had hardly 1 line!😑 
Amar ka line ws "Vahi toh"...Kya Script hai..But no guyz ...Its about 12 dancers...!!😑
N yaa...Rey...R Rey..Who is now dead..Sum other stupid guy who never did love kriya is in his place..!!
Rey is dead 2 mee...If Palki does end up with Taani-Rey then she her self is makin fun of LOVE...
Waise toh den if Sharon leaves den Swayum also will fall 4 some1..!!😑
Palki has truely disappointed me alot...D worst of all was Rey lookin in his closet & remb Taani ka scenes wen he wore those particular shirts...Kriya ke aas paas naked ghumta tha kya?Cant he remb her 1c?Even if hes angry..!!😭 Kuch toh dikhao Cvs...!!Hate hi sahi...Its like Kriya never existed..!!😭 I hope ki atleast Friendship Day ke din Swayum Or any other wealkings at least says "Wish she was here" πŸ˜­ I actually now think it good that Kriya left..She escaped from a guy who would fall for any one...This is too heart breaking!😭 I only Watch D3 4 Dil Dosti n Swaron...Palki has proved it that the "DIL" In D3 isnt loyal & faithful...Just hope she doesnt do something like this to the other COUPLES too..Characters toh are already ruined..!!

Praju i just agree wat ever u said ...i mean kuch to dikhao hate hee sahee ..thats so true...