Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Destroying machine of d3 = Taani...

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
After Kria's exit Cvzzz thought of introducing a new character ...Tani well i have no prob with Vrinda but the fact id to show tani a main lead CVzzz twisted and bent each and every ones character ...They even changes the theme of d3 The dance ...by introducing a non dancer in d3 ...Well i know Vrinda can dance but can u really compare them to these trained dancers...well no not at all ... D3's reason of charm was these characters ...Jis ki aisi band bajai hai na k koshish karne par b i dont think they'll get into their real shapes again ...

Rey : The cool dude, the most wanted guy - meet Reyaansh , the guy most girls dream about. Handsome, charming and a great dancer, he seems to have it all. He and Sharon are the dancing couple of St. Louis College. But his interest in Sharon does not go beyond dance. Though he was born with a silver spoon, unlike the other rich 'brats', he's not averse to making friends from the wrong-side-of-the-track who falled for a gal who had charm power to stand against the all dazzlers the innocence of that gal ... well this was the Rey before Kria's exit and now...

A person who dont care about his friends ...just care about one person ..who dont cares about dance... just want to fight wid ppl wid unknown reasons... who forgot his first love like it never existed ...we shud clap for him here ...WOW This Rey is the strongest person on this earth who forgot his first love jese kabhi koi pyaar hua hee nheee ...WOW ...just WOW... a person whose getting attracted to gals just cuz of physical attraction ...Baarish main gaane sochraha hai ...WOW...Claps...welll i dont know this Rey ..he is not cool dude helper all ...he's just a babysitter whose babysitting his friends sister ...

Swayam: Swayum is a simple guy with hidden qualities. He is a brilliant dancer. When Kria asks him to join her dance team he refuses as he will have to compete against dazzler and most importantly Sharon, the girl he is in love with. However Sharon always puts him down. He joins weakling dance team to show to the girl he loves that he is not a zero as she thinks. Everyone is aware about the soft corner Swayum has for Sharon.This was Swayam before kria's exist who was madly in love wid Sharon k uski thapar b kha kar he smiled ...  and ab..

A confused sole ...when Sharon is wid her he dont value her ..shout at her ...dont care about his team...dont care about his sister ... A person who thinks that agar wo apni behen se uske personal life k baaare main puche ga to wo uncomfortable hojayegi uske saamne... Well bhai aise hote hain ...lagta to aisa hee hai that usne apni saari responsibilities Rey ko sonp di hain ...

Sharon:The veritable spoilt-rich-kid, Sharon is actually Sharanjeet Kaur. Like many things in her life, her name is also designed to get attention. Daddy''s girl, she''s had mostly everything go her own way. She loves to dance and on the dance floor, she transforms from a selfish, spoilt, baby-doll, to a graceful swan. She is paired opposite Swayam, an entirely opposite character to her. She feels like she likes Rey, but later realizes that she likes Swayam ,this was Sharon before Kria's exit and now...

A diva suddenly turned into dear Bhabhi...Wow apne BF ki batameezi bardaasht karne waali ..Wow... jo Sharon kisiko apne against 1 word kehne nheee deti thi ..wo Swayam ki fazool baatein sun rahee hai ...thats just Woww... The bhabhi ...saheee ho ya galat apne bhabhi hone ka farz zaroor nibhaye gi ...

Vicky:Reyaansh best friend since childhood and like a brother to him. Vicky always care about Reyaansh reputation. He is Reyaanh's secret keeper who knows everything about him also the fact that Reyaansh has a crush on Kria. He gets smitten by Neha's look at the party organized by RDX.this was Vicky before Kria's exit and ab...

The best friend kahan ka ...bechare ko screen space hee nhe milti kya kare bichara ...and with Neha ...samajh se bahar hai ..k wo karna kya chahta hai...

Neha: Kria's first friend in Mumbai city on her first day of college who ends up becoming one of her closest friend and part of weakling dance team. She can't speak english properly but keeps trying. She has a huge crush on cultural head RDX. this was Nha before Kria's exit and now...

Konsi best friend best friend to aate jaate rehte hain y to care about friends... apni team bale bhar main jaaaye nayi larki ko comfortable karo us ka saath do ...

Nil:Part of dazzler dance team Nilesh is the rapper who is always ready to do weaklings crap in his rap style. this was Nil before Kria's exit but now...

but now Konsa rap konsa kya ..bus apni dhun main raho ...bichare ko dikhate ho to pata ho k kar kya raha hai...

Simmi:Part of dazzler dance team, Simi is one of Sharon's close friend and her copycat. Unlike Rini who acts dumb at times Simi is smart one. before Kria simmi and now

sweet gal friendly with weaklings wow ...jis ko na aage ki pata hai na peeche ki ...bus dhake par chal rahe hai...

Amar:Amar works in the college canteen along with that studying in the college. When Vishaka asks him to join Kria's dance team he immediately says yes without giving a second thought as it's an opportunity for him to show everyone his dance talent. before Kria's exit and now..

Dikhta hee nheee bichara koi weakling team hai b hai ...well dikhti to nahee ...bechare ka totla pan b kabhi sunne nhee milta ...

Rinni:Part of dazzler dance team, Rini is one of Sharon's close friend and her copycat.she is a dumbo before kria's exit but now

Dumb se b dumb hoti jarahee hai ...bechari ko khud nhee pata kar kya rahee hai...

Bharat:Swayum's best friend and part of weakling dance team. Apart from being a student Bharat also works in garage. He can't stand dazzlers for the snob they are he was real Bharat before Kria's exit and now

he will stand for that new gal bale wo galat kyun na ho ...he will no stand for Vishaka bale wo kitni sahee kyun ne ho...

Vishakha:Vishaka was a dazzler but unlike others she didn't use to butter Sharon because of which she was thrown out of dazzler group and she became a weakling. She joins Kria's dance team. Vishaka and Sharon share a hate hate relationship. this was Vishakha before Kria's exit and now

A villian and all consider her as villian ...a strong charcter turned villian ...just becuz she remembers her friend kria she is a villian ...outstanding just to shoe Tani as innocent kid they turned a strong character into villiany character ..claps ...

d3's charcter are completely ruined destryed butchered to an extent ...

this is my opinion ..its not to hurt any1 ...

Request to all KR fans plzzz dont comment or quote any1 if sum1 bash...plzz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post really!!!!
Good observation!!!
Loved how u described the change in each character!!!!
If u wouldn't have started this topic...I wouldn't have known about the other characters!!!
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Taani again...NO COMMENTS!!

I agree wid all d points of the post.

Ok as u said, I wont comment back or quote d posts.

Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Taani again...NO COMMENTS!!

I agree wid all d points of the post.

Ok as u said, I wont comment back or quote d posts.

i didn't said dont comment i said dont quote any1 if any1 bashes...😆
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I thought you were preferring the peace policy to ignore arguements.
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post.100% correct!!
u described the before and after effect of a disaster called taani
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu_Cool_2197

Awesome post really!!!!
Good observation!!!
Loved how u described the change in each character!!!!
If u wouldn't have started this topic...I wouldn't have known about the other characters!!!

thank u dear ...i know how badly each n every character is damaged...
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paytonlee

great post.100% correct!!

u described the before and after effect of a disaster called taani

correctly said before and after effects...before everything was charming after everything ruined ...
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post angle...really this is how cvss has ruiened the show and character...to depict that taani as innocent character they have made us hate other 11 people and what cvsss has done to vishakhas character is really untollareable and about rey, swayam and sharon i dont even wanna talk about...i hate these three to the core
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_arsha

awesome post angle...really this is how cvss has ruiened the show and character...to depict that taani as innocent character they have made us hate other 11 people and what cvsss has done to vishakhas character is really untollareable and about rey, swayam and sharon i dont even wanna talk about...i hate these three to the core

yeah yeh kaam to CVzzz hee karsakte hain na those characters whom we loved so much we adored those characters and now we hate those same characters i guess they aren't same only their names r same...