GUYS IF U LUV SANAYA // KHUSHI ~~ THEN MUST SEE

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
HEY GUYS I THINK U ALL DONT WANT TO WATCH SANAYA OUR KHUSHI IN TOP POSITION ... HA ... THEN Y ALL OF U R NOT COMENTING ON HER LATEST ARTICLE ... IF U LUC AND LIKE HER THEN GO FAST AND COMENT TIME AND AGAIN AND ALSO JOIN HER FAN CLUB ... BELOW IS THE LINK FOR HER NEW ARTICLE ... GO .. HURRY                                      www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/12403-celebs-on-what-they-would-do-if-they-were-stuck-in-an-elevator.htmEdited by mohit4601 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hon that article has died already. Or expired. The comments are only counted when the "new" tag is beside it.

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Hon that article has died already. Or expired. The comments are only counted when the "new" tag is beside it.

ok ... I dont k9 that ... Sorry ... And thanxxx for telling ,... Sorry again for disturbing
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mohit4601

ok ... I dont k9 that ... Sorry ... And thanxxx for telling ,... Sorry again for disturbing

You didn't disturb me. But you did remind me to comment on her profile which I forgot to do today, so thank you 😳