Low IQ show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

msm666

msm666

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Well now u need to bark...why stoop down so low...from now on day wht u like...nobody gives a damn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Low IQ show (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
LOL  No one has a low IQ.  They are all just quirky.  Even Daya, who may seem dumb, actually understands everything.  Everyone is a just a little quirky which makes this show and their characters very interesting and fun. 

Watch a couple of more episodes and see how it is.  You may change your mind.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras22luckyp.Senorita...Mishh007..

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Comedy usually comes from silly situations , in that sense , I feel this is one of the finest comedies on Indian TV , barring a few snags here and there ..

gnshah , kindly name a few INTELLIGENT  or high IQ comedies on Indian telly .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea.Senorita.

gnshah

gnshah

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msm666

the person who started this post himself has low iq i think...what does he watch i dont know...if u dont like the show..just get lost from here...watch wht u want...this is a just a simple show...with good messages to the audience..but i think ur iq doesnt allow u to understand that...
sale randi  ki aulad. apne baap ko bol get lost from here. dont' ever f**king say that to me again or i will ruin ur  f**king world. u useless piece of shit. 

gnshah

gnshah

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msm666

Well now u need to bark...why stoop down so low...from now on day wht u like...nobody gives a damn
teri ma bhi damn degi sale kutte

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnshah

I am about to post a comment on this show. I am pretty sure that people will be getting mad at me and abusing me but i am just expressing my views on this show.

for me this show is LOW IQ show. most of the character seem to have a LOW IQ except may be Mr. and Mrs. Mehta.
I know it's a comedy show but some of the things they say are really really low intelligence level
so for me this is one of the worst show ever made.
in a way i agree, i fail to understand why all the brilliant ideas in gokuldham are propagated by tappu sena...the other characters are shown not to use their grey cells. 
why is it always that the gada family are always in the main storyline...??
why is it shown that an intelligent scientist Mr. Iyer has to always finish second to Jethalal?
and to top of it the in the end Tarak Mehta promises.. Hasi, Khushi and tahake when half of the jokes are just boring and stupid?Ouch

Julz06

Julz06

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
it a awesome show try to view it with another view like the concept of the serial you'll definately love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top