Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Comedy usually comes from silly situations , in that sense , I feel this is one of the finest comedies on Indian TV , barring a few snags here and there ..

gnshah , kindly name a few INTELLIGENT  or high IQ comedies on Indian telly .
gnshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: msm666

the person who started this post himself has low iq i think...what does he watch i dont know...if u dont like the show..just get lost from here...watch wht u want...this is a just a simple show...with good messages to the audience..but i think ur iq doesnt allow u to understand that...

sale randi  ki aulad. apne baap ko bol get lost from here. dont' ever f**king say that to me again or i will ruin ur  f**king world. u useless piece of shit. 
gnshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: msm666

Well now u need to bark...why stoop down so low...from now on day wht u like...nobody gives a damn

teri ma bhi damn degi sale kutte

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gnshah

I am about to post a comment on this show. I am pretty sure that people will be getting mad at me and abusing me but i am just expressing my views on this show.

for me this show is LOW IQ show. most of the character seem to have a LOW IQ except may be Mr. and Mrs. Mehta.
I know it's a comedy show but some of the things they say are really really low intelligence level
so for me this is one of the worst show ever made.

in a way i agree, i fail to understand why all the brilliant ideas in gokuldham are propagated by tappu sena...the other characters are shown not to use their grey cells. 
why is it always that the gada family are always in the main storyline...??
why is it shown that an intelligent scientist Mr. Iyer has to always finish second to Jethalal?
and to top of it the in the end Tarak Mehta promises.. Hasi, Khushi and tahake when half of the jokes are just boring and stupid?
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it a awesome show try to view it with another view like the concept of the serial you'll definately love it