gnshah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am about to post a comment on this show. I am pretty sure that people will be getting mad at me and abusing me but i am just expressing my views on this show.

for me this show is LOW IQ show. most of the character seem to have a LOW IQ except may be Mr. and Mrs. Mehta.
I know it's a comedy show but some of the things they say are really really low intelligence level
so for me this is one of the worst show ever made.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arrey yaar.a comedy show is meant to enjoy.so chill & enjoy!! atleast its not like those toxic mega serials with no rhyme & reason for cry & die & rebirth!! sit back & enjoy the harmless comedy!!!
snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha..!!! that was so funny.. lol...
i think u have watched only one episode of tmkoc, thats why saying so..!!!
or might be u like those saas-bahu IQ FIGHT... rofl..where each IQ minded thinks evils of others... hehe :D

us se acha to ye non-IQ wala hi sahi.. :p :p..
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnshah

I am about to post a comment on this show. I am pretty sure that people will be getting mad at me and abusing me but i am just expressing my views on this show.

for me this show is LOW IQ show. most of the character seem to have a LOW IQ except may be Mr. and Mrs. Mehta.
I know it's a comedy show but some of the things they say are really really low intelligence level
so for me this is one of the worst show ever made.

Any particular reason ??

It's a nice family , harmless show with mostly clean humor ..

Most of all it promotes the feeling of being Indian , rather than being from one or the other state ..
luckyp thumbnail
Moreover , I feel this is almost very close to real life , how many Einsteins we know in reality ??

And I feel comedy ouccrs , usually out of silly situation mostly ..
msm666 thumbnail
      the person who started this post himself has low iq i think...what does he watch i dont know...if u dont like the show..just get lost from here...watch wht u want...this is a just a simple show...with good messages to the audience..but i think ur iq doesnt allow u to understand that...
luckyp thumbnail
Yeah , very correct ..
gnshah thumbnail
this is the worst show i have ever seen in my life
Edited by gnshah - 11 years ago
msm666 thumbnail
Well now u need to bark...why stoop down so low...from now on day wht u like...nobody gives a damn
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL  No one has a low IQ.  They are all just quirky.  Even Daya, who may seem dumb, actually understands everything.  Everyone is a just a little quirky which makes this show and their characters very interesting and fun. 

Watch a couple of more episodes and see how it is.  You may change your mind.