Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Rajeev-Rains-Rajeevians~Rajeev Khandelwal FCpg138 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
ahhh haaa finally he updated his blog loved the pic n yes raj long live our bond <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Rajeev-Rains-Rajeevians~Rajeev Khandelwal FCpg138 (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hello bharati h ru 

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
m f9 wat abt u 

Maha149

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Dusscion kare rk ni jo blog kya hai

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Well yr rk ki film mai ab wait kyuuu yr Angrykitna wait yr rk ni bola few mouths yr kitna wait kya ab aur i am so bore yr waittingUnhappyUnhappy

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Puri --- Firstly, The FC is wonderful. The front page is beautifully made and comprehensive. Kudos to you purii for such a great FC. I dont think we could have a better 90th FC than thisBig smile.

So, he enjoyed rains in Fiji toooLOL...guess rajeev and rains are inseperable and hence rajeevians can also never get over their rain phobia. Today, almost all the leading couples of TV enjoy a rainy confession or rainy romantic sequence. But I guess, The first ever rain sequence was shot in KTH with rajeev as sujal. And then Rajveer had his share of rains too...And of course Puriii you reminded me of those Monsoon special SBS segments too...Ahhh what days they were!!!!...I am content today seeing this FC. A lot of reminders and a lot of memories are attached with this Rain.Big smile

SOME IMPORTANT POINTS!!!

I just wanted to ask certain things in the FC . So, please take a note to this post.

1.Rajeev's birthday is approaching. We don't even have 2 months time. So, I was just wondering whether any member here has any idea/ plan/or anything else which they would want to do for his birthday. If there is, then just let me know...so that we can think about it and execute the planLOL. And we will do it only if enough members' put up a response to this post of mineLOL.

2. This FC is a special one. So can we do something special here too related to the rainsLOL.

3. The countdown for the 100th FC has begun...And we would require a special VM for the 100th FC. Who would like to volunteer??? You will have enough time to work on it. I will post details only if I get any response. Half of the time things get posted here and ppl tend to forget...so this time i need a confirmed word or else we will not proceed with it.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.suhana.dixitJugnu_244-purnima-waniya_fatima

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Puri --- Firstly, The FC is wonderful. The front page is beautifully made and comprehensive. Kudos to you purii for such a great FC. I dont think we could have a better 90th FC than thisBig smile.
for liking...now dont make me blush EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL ...there are many more members who cud have done it better SmileSmilehave tried to do the front page as better as i cud do Smile

So, he enjoyed rains in Fiji toooLOL...guess rajeev and rains are inseperable and hence rajeevians can also never get over their rain phobia.-- LOLLOL
wonder if he came across the FC LOL if not, with reply to his blog will send him FC link too LOLLOLLOLboy will be in for a shock LOLLOLLOLLOL

Today, almost all the leading couples of TV enjoy a rainy confession or rainy romantic sequence. But I guess, The first ever rain sequence was shot in KTH with rajeev as sujal. --
i guess too it was first for Indian TV couples..if it was earlier...it never became so popular TongueTongue & romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

And then Rajveer had his share of rains too...And of course Puriii you reminded me of those Monsoon special SBS segments too...Ahhh what days they were!!!!...--EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
for capturing the caps i watched all those ints again LOLLOLLOL

I am content today seeing this FC. A lot of reminders and a lot of memories are attached with this Rain.Big smile-
waiting for his movies also having such rain scenes EmbarrassedLOL 

SOME IMPORTANT POINTS!!!

I just wanted to ask certain things in the FC . So, please take a note to this post.

1.Rajeev's birthday is approaching. We don't even have 2 months time. So, I was just wondering whether any member here has any idea/ plan/or anything else which they would want to do for his birthday. If there is, then just let me know...so that we can think about it and execute the planLOL. And we will do it only if enough members' put up a response to this post of mineLOL.

lets think abt it SmileSmile may be activity sort of, be it siggie or a short write up, anything...

fati had idea of having 100th FC around 16 Oct...but i wonder if that wud be possible with all of us busy with our lives... .

2. This FC is a special one. So can we do something special here too related to the rainsLOL.-
- EmbarrassedEmbarrassed share our imaginations Tongue"what we want him to do in rain" LOL "how we want him to njoy rains" ...or "imagine if u(any member) & him stuck in rain"

members can write their own short write ups on any TongueEmbarrassed 

3. The countdown for the 100th FC has begun...And we would require a special VM for the 100th FC. Who would like to volunteer??? You will have enough time to work on it. I will post details only if I get any response. Half of the time things get posted here and ppl tend to forget...so this time i need a confirmed word or else we will not proceed with it.Big smile
--

dats the major problem LOLLOLLOL  

Maha149

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by saheli2610

for liking...now dont make me blush LOL ...there are many more members who cud have done it better SmileSmilehave tried to do the front page as better as i cud do Smile

So, he enjoyed rains in Fiji toooLOL...guess rajeev and rains are inseperable and hence rajeevians can also never get over their rain phobia.-- LOLLOL
wonder if he came across the FC LOL if not, with reply to his blog will send him FC link too LOLLOLLOLboy will be in for a shock LOL
Yess do that...send him the link...hehehe. We used to send him FC links before and he used to check it too. LOL

Today, almost all the leading couples of TV enjoy a rainy confession or rainy romantic sequence. But I guess, The first ever rain sequence was shot in KTH with rajeev as sujal. --
i guess too it was first for Indian TV couples..if it was earlier...it never became so popular TongueTongue & romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
Yess..these days whenever I watch couples under rain I get reminded of him.LOL

And then Rajveer had his share of rains too...And of course Puriii you reminded me of those Monsoon special SBS segments too...Ahhh what days they were!!!!...--EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
for capturing the caps i watched all those ints again LOLLOLLOL
U lucky girl...hahaha...I am willing to watch them once again too...may be will do after my examsLOL

I am content today seeing this FC. A lot of reminders and a lot of memories are attached with this Rain.Big smile-
waiting for his movies also having such rain scenes EmbarrassedLOL .

SOME IMPORTANT POINTS!!!

lets think abt it SmileSmile may be activity sort of, be it siggie or a short write up, anything...

fati had idea of having 100th FC around 16 Oct...but i wonder if that wud be possible with all of us busy with our lives... .

That idea even crossed my peanut brain...but then seeing the speed of the FC , I am doubtful too...but then after the coming saturday I am kind of free...lemme see whether we are able to finish off a few Fcs.LOL

2. This FC is a special one. So can we do something special here too related to the rainsLOL.-
- EmbarrassedEmbarrassed share our imaginations Tongue"what we want him to do in rain" LOL "how we want him to njoy rains" ...or "imagine if u(any member) & him stuck in rain"

members can write their own short write ups on any TongueEmbarrassed

I will write. These days I am writing stuffs only...writing sooo much that my peanut head remains confused most of the timeLOL. I posted here also after such a long timeLOL. I am juggling between office work, studies and my articles...LOL...its hard to manage everything. I have managed to gather quite a lot of critics too these days as a writer.ROFLOk ...now this time I promise to write something on him and the RainsLOL

--

dats the major problem LOLLOLLOL  

We did make a special VM for the Silver Jubilee Fc. A member named chandni did it and it was fantastic!!! So it will look odd if we dont make one for the 100th FC. So its my ardent request again that sumone volunteers for it. I dont want to go to outsiders requesting them for VMs. But then I will have to go if nobody gives me a nodConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top