Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Rajeev-Rains-Rajeevians~Rajeev Khandelwal FCpg138 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
ifree for useWink

Edited by Maharkno1fan - 24 August 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gul_panraAmor.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Rajeev-Rains-Rajeevians~Rajeev Khandelwal FCpg138 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I got a request, so I'm also posting it here: 
FREE TO USE
Rajeev Khandelwal

Gallery

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gul_panraAmor.Maha149waniya_fatima

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
thank u so much baki love u <3

yahiya123

IF-Dazzler

yahiya123

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
anything new news abt RK??

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
nikce creations baki :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maha149-purnima-

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

papri_27

papri_27

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
am!

Here I am!

Posted on August 25, 2012 by Rajeev
photo

Hi friends,

Finally back at home. No jet lags, no fatigue and shoulder almost back to normal.

It was a fantastic trip for many reasons. Since we had gone there to shoot a very edgy film we were not expecting a very smooth ride. But surprisingly it was not just smooth, there were no delays, no spills and no compromises which is a rare thing especially when you go for outdoor shoots. The weather was beautiful In Fiji so I guess we never felt the pressure of shooting for 12-13 hours at a stretch. It rained almost every day and the temperature never went beyond 25/28 degrees. And lastly,  the people(who make a place) were extremely warm and hospitable. I realised that more than the place, the human encounters live with us. And the people of Fiji have left a lasting impression on my mind.

The trip to Leh was as always a treat. I think Leh for me is a solution to kill all fatigue and rejuvenate myself. For a change I was not driving but riding this time. We hired bikes and did The highest motorable road in the world and Pangong So lake. Very challenging but what a feeling! I realised that it is so important to keep raising the bar for yourself.  Surpass your best every time you go for it. Not for the world but for yourself.

Friendship day passed and I missed wishing you all. Long live our friendship. Its such a wonderful bond.   Feel like a force :) I hope the bond that you share with each other keeps getting stronger with the passage of time.

Lastly, all those who have been writing to me and urging me to come back soon should know that it will take a few more months before you start seeing my films. I am trying my best to make the wait worthwhile. Rest is not in my hands.

Keep smiling and keep spreading it.

Love to all,

Rajeev

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.suhana.dixitMaha149Jugnu_244.Rabi.

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Finally back at home. No jet lags, no fatigue and shoulder almost back to normal.

It was a fantastic trip for many reasons. Since we had gone there to shoot a very edgy film we were not expecting a very smooth ride. But surprisingly it was not just smooth, there were no delays, no spills and no compromises which is a rare thing especially when you go for outdoor shoots. The weather was beautiful In Fiji so I guess we never felt the pressure of shooting for 12-13 hours at a stretch. It rained almost every day and the temperature never went beyond 25/28 degrees. And lastly,  the people(who make a place) were extremely warm and hospitable. I realised that more than the place, the human encounters live with us. And the people of Fiji have left a lasting impression on my mind.

The trip to Leh was as always a treat. I think Leh for me is a solution to kill all fatigue and rejuvenate myself. For a change I was not driving but riding this time. We hired bikes and did The highest motorable road in the world and Pangong So lake. Very challenging but what a feeling! I realised that it is so important to keep raising the bar for yourself.  Surpass your best every time you go for it. Not for the world but for yourself.

Friendship day passed and I missed wishing you all. Long live our friendship. Its such a wonderful bond.   Feel like a force :) I hope the bond that you share with each other keeps getting stronger with the passage of time.

Lastly, all those who have been writing to me and urging me to come back soon should know that it will take a few more months before you start seeing my films. I am trying my best to make the wait worthwhile. Rest is not in my hands.

Keep smiling and keep spreading it.

Love to all,

Rajeev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gul_panra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top