Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Rajeev-Rains-Rajeevians~Rajeev Khandelwal FCpg138 (Page 66)

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
hello shello can i make an entry?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maha149

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Ok...back after a long time...Did my absence anger anyone here???LOL

Ok...Important announcement...Considering the current pace of the FC I think it will be a huge risk to finish this one and then go for another Fc which might not get completed before his Birthday. So its decided that We would directly go for the Birthday Special FC and rani would not be opening the Next FC.

The Birthday special FC would be opened by Suri and after the Birthday FC , the next FC will be opened by rani who was earlier scheduled to open the next FC

Hope things are clear after this.

Absolutely busy with Fuze lol...But trust me never forgot this man ever.LOL

Secondly, Is anybody volunteering for the creations that we might require for the 100th FC??? If I dont receive good creations from the members of the FC then I will go asking for them from the  outsiders...And the ppl who visit RKFC from RPFC...this is a request to you all too. Please spread it. I need special creations for the 100th FC.

And thridly, Rajeev is NOT a part of any Social Networking Website (someone asked me this question a few days ago again and seriously now I am annoyed answering this).

Lastly, if there is anything wrong going on or any matter worth discussing then remember I am always a PM away (this one specially for purii and fatiii...Puri can find me in FB too Tongue).

Regards
RKFC Management Team

Amor.

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Avz-

Welcome Welcome...Hug

You are most welcome LOL. Padhaaro maare desss...aap aayi bahaar aayiParty

@ puriii --- plzz add this VIP person's name in our members' list. Remember she is a VIP person here as she is my Amma...LOL...ROFL. LOL...dont take it seriously, she is my Virtual AmmaROFL.

Ok seriously, I am giving her intro to all the rajeevians here. Meet madam avani...an ardent RK fan for  many many years but for the first time she visited this FC. She should be welcomed in a grand way.

Chalo bolo Jai Guruji!!!LOL

waniya_fatima

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Welcome Welcome...Hug

@ puriii --- plzz add this VIP person's name in our members' list. Remember she is a VIP person here as she is my Amma...LOL...ROFL. LOL...dont take it seriously, she is my Virtual AmmaROFL.

Ok seriously, I am giving her intro to all the rajeevians here. Meet madam avani...an ardent RK fan for  many many years but for the first time she visited this FC. She should be welcomed in a grand way.

ShockedShockedShocked chalo amma beti ko mil ne aayi Hug aayi re aayi re amma ji ROFL gana ka paisha hai...Rajeev ji ko dekh ke heart fail hona hi hai...aur VIP ROFL videsi pari bachpan se thi ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by -Avz- - 01 October 2012 at 7:34pm

waniya_fatima

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Welcome Welcome...Hug

ShockedShockedShocked chalo amma beti ko mil ne aayi >:D<] aayi re aayi re amma ji ROFL gana ka paisha hai...Rajeev ji ko dekh ke heart fail hona hi hai...aur VIP ROFL videsi pari bachpan se thi ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

My ammmaHug

Let us make a public display of affection show of amma beti ka pyaar in RKFCROFL.

Anyways, Just not to spam I m saying my amma loves rajeev...but that doesn't make rajeev my papa...dont ever anyone say that to meAngry.

Amma is in vides and hence Rajeev is safe in IndiaBig smile
MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Welcome Welcome...Hug

ShockedShockedShocked chalo amma beti ko mil ne aayi >:D<] aayi re aayi re amma ji ROFL gana ka paisha hai...Rajeev ji ko dekh ke heart fail hona hi hai...aur VIP ROFL videsi pari bachpan se thi ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

My ammmaHug

Let us make a public display of affection show of amma beti ka pyaar in RKFCROFL.

Anyways, Just not to spam I m saying my amma loves rajeev...but that doesn't make rajeev my papa...dont ever anyone say that to meAngry.

Amma is in vides and hence Rajeev is safe in IndiaBig smile

you already have Viren Pappa!! Hug uske naam se guitar, sitar, madhuabala bhi naache ne lage...

Rajeev ji ko dekh ne menka, absara, aur anarkali machal jaye ROFL ROFL ROFL
yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Father Son Duo

Credit goes to Vikram Tuli's Facebook Profile

J for Joker movie ( name still not finalised)

Enjoy

Hope it releases soon. 

He (the director) has this childlike enthusiasm right from the beginning about his first film. 

-purnima-

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

HELLO 
GUYS OYE MERI 1 REQ HAI TUM SAB SE PUR YR KYA MAI ISS BAR RK BDAY THREAD BANO

You are one crazy and bored fan, probably the most craziest and most bored as of now and you are one of the very few who keeps this place activeSmile
You still do a few things that are not very right, but you have improved a lot SmileBig smile

But a earlier post by saheli said skylark has to open.

But think she has opened before too, so if it ok with her and the rest it would be good to see a different FC from someone who has not made opened one before. 

But the management team should decide. If you get to open all the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijannwaniya_fatima

Go to top