Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Rajeev-Rains-Rajeevians~Rajeev Khandelwal FCpg138 (Page 124)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 22807

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by -purnima-

[QUOTE=Surya.Ravi]


& after hearing the song RK is like ... who Me!!! Fida on me LOL

& to prove kitni fida hoon main hero mahashay pe, i will go 'Thud' behosh...LOLLOLLOL


wonder how much convincing he needs  TongueLOL

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 77203

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

& to prove kitni fida hoon main hero mahashay pe, i will go 'Thud' behosh...LOLLOLLOL

wonder how much convincing he needs  TongueLOL


i don't think we can convince him..after all modesty is his middle name...LOLLOLLOL
yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Joined: 20 November 2008
Posts: 6237

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Tamae Watanabe was 73 years old when she conquered Mt Everest. Try suggesting it to your mother :) (he said in his blog)

A few days back asked him why our mom's have to be like the 73 year old climber. 

He said he did not mean it like that, what he meant was...many women sacrifice their career and interests to take care of their family and children (even working women). Even after the children grow up and have a life of their own mothers resign themselves to doing what they have been doing for long. 

So asked why cant they be like that if they are happy. 
He said , as they have adapted themselves to a particular life they are happy being like that. 
But they should pursue their dreams and passion (whatever they are) and realize them like that 73 year climber. Age is not a limit, to have an identity of their own (not just be someone's mother or wife)

Image

 And for those very thoughtful thoughts he gets a deserving kiss. SmileSmileSmile



Edited by yazh. - 10 October 2012 at 8:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-Maha149MysticRiver

Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Joined: 12 February 2011
Posts: 10039

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i wish rajeev
ki bday per kuch aye rajeev ka
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 22807

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh.

Tamae Watanabe was 73 years old when she conquered Mt Everest. Try suggesting it to your mother :) (he said in his blog)

A few days back asked him why our mom's have to be like the 73 year old climber. 

He said he did not mean it like that, what he meant was...many women sacrifice their career and interests to take care of their family and children (even working women). Even after the children grow up and have a life of their own mothers resign themselves to doing what they have been doing for long. 

So asked why cant they be like that if they are happy. 
He said , as they have adapted themselves to a particular life they are happy being like that. 
But they should pursue their dreams and passion (whatever they are) and realize them like that 73 year climber. Age is not a limit, to have an identity of their own (not just be someone's mother or wife)

Image

 And for those very thoughtful thoughts he gets a deserving kiss. SmileSmileSmile



He wants to woman to keep the individuality intact  inspite of woman playing  different roles in life as mother,daughter, sister, wife...
all must try to persue their own dreams  SmileSmile

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 77203

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Just A Small Reminder...Send In Your Wishes Quickly...Smile
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Important Announcement

Hi Guys...How are all of you, It is the month of October & this month is really special for all of 'Rajevvians'...I hope all of you are gearing up & making plans to celebrate our hero Rajeev Khandelwal's Birthday on the 16th Of October in style...We are here  to make the day more special for our favorite actor. We would like to request all of you to PM us your birthday wishes, messages for Rajeev..The wishes will be posted in the first page of the next Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub..We hope all of you can just take five minutes from your busy schedule & give your wishes, messages for Rajeev..Let's make the day more special for the Rajeev, who is so dear & special for us..You can PM the messages/wishes to my India-Forums id Surya.Ravi...& You never know someone special might check the fanclub & read the messages...So buck up & send me the messages soon...Please send in your wishes by 15th October 2012 6 'O' clock in the evening. What are you waiting for get to work & send us your birthday wishes for Rajeev..

***RKFC Management Team***     
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 77203

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

He wants to woman to keep the individuality intact  inspite of woman playing  different roles in life as mother,daughter, sister, wife...
all must try to persue their own dreams  SmileSmile



& that is what make Rajeev Khandelwal so Special...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 22807

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

We come in a package deal, take it or leave it: Shantanu-Sheershak

Shantanu and Sheershak, who have three projects in the pipeline, will direct a Hindi psychological thriller called "3G" with Neil Nitin Mukesh.

The other two projects are Shahid Kapoor's "Namak" and Rajeev Khandelwal's "Table 21", for which they've been roped in as writers. Smile


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitAmor.MysticRiver

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
'Simply Rajeev' - Rajeev Khandelwal FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rajeevlicious   Replies: 1196   Views: 71174

rajeevlicious 1196 71174 16 March 2011 at 4:01am by waniya_fatima
Rajeevians Den

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: rv_annie   Replies: 1182   Views: 67823

rv_annie 1182 67823 21 August 2010 at 6:16am by -Lennie-
Rajeevians Hangout

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rv_annie   Replies: 1193   Views: 57787

rv_annie 1193 57787 20 September 2009 at 1:54am by MysticRiver
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Sara_DONT_ASK   Replies: 1177   Views: 57927

Sara_DONT_ASK 1177 57927 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 53507

kanak1309 1206 53507 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index