Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Rajeev-Rains-Rajeevians~Rajeev Khandelwal FCpg138 (Page 106)

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

Rajeev's surprise bash for his dad
Rajeev with dad CL Khandelwal
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who is known for giving surprise gifts to his friends and family, had a huge surprise for his dad, retired Col CL Khandelwal, on his 70th birthday. 

To bring a smile on his dad's face, he flew down to Jaipur and hosted a huge bash for his dad - all quite hush-hush, of course. 

Rajeev, his wife and his brothers had chalked the whole thing out in advance and didn't let their father suspect a thing. "I wanted his 70th birthday to be celebrated in a very special way. So we planned this," says the actor. All the colonel's friends and relatives were invited, and to make it doubly special, a movie by Rajeev and his brothers, made on their dad, was screened. "I collected all his black and white photos, digitalized them and made a 10-minute short documentary on him, featuring him as a hero. I've myself given a voice-over in it. The film speaks about my dad only, because he is a real hero for me. I didn't want to take away the limelight from him. It talks about his entire life, his Army days, and his marriage to my mother," admits Rajeev. And how did his father react to his boy's surprise? "He was in tears, and made all of us so emotional," recalls Rajeev.
Rajeev who is extremely busy with the post-production work of his upcoming film Table No 21 with Tena Desae, somehow managed to be back home on the special day. "I came with Manjiri only for a day. Actually, I never miss a chance to come back home, even if it is just for few hours. So, how could I miss this golden chance?" asks Rajeev.

So who won the arm wrestling.Smile
Last year he said ' Buddha hoga tera baap...Mera baap toh abhi jawan hai' after his dad climbed 750 ice steps in europe...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

here it is

can sum1 give the pics used in this sig

you can have them here http://www.gettyimages.in/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&assetType=image&family=Editorial&p=rajeev+khandelwal

waniya_fatima

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by -skylark-

.by me

Pagli banaayi siggy
Hai uska dil biggy
Hai yeh bahut acha siggyyy
Guruji isko karenge likey

Ganda waala poem tha i know...ROFL

But pagliii the siggy is a nice oneBig smile

rani i like the siggy..good one...Big smile
& Saheliii poem masttt hai...hero mahashay ne inspire kiya na...LOLLOLLOL

-purnima-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Important Announcement

Hi Guys...How are all of you, It is the month of October & this month is really special for all of 'Rajevvians'...I hope all of you are gearing up & making plans to celebrate our hero Rajeev Khandelwal's Birthday on the 16th Of October in style...We are here  to make the day more special for our favorite actor. We would like to request all of you to PM us your birthday wishes, messages for Rajeev..The wishes will be posted in the first page of the next Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub..We hope all of you can just take five minutes from your busy schedule & give your wishes, messages for Rajeev..Let's make the day more special for the Rajeev, who is so dear & special for us..You can PM the messages/wishes to my India-Forums id Surya.Ravi...& You never know someone special might check the fanclub & read the messages...So buck up & send me the messages soon...Please send in your wishes by 15th October 2012 6 'O' clock in the evening. What are you waiting for get to work & send us your birthday wishes for Rajeev..

***RKFC Management Team***     

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 08 October 2012 at 4:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatimaAmor.

papri_27 Senior Member
papri_27
papri_27

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Paresh Rawal is in demand among distributors

Buzz is that after seeing 'Oh My God', distributors are queuing up to purchase the rights of Paresh Rawal's next film

MUMBAI
Jigar Shah

Mobil 1-leading motor Oil
Provide Protection Against Sludge & Keep Your Engine Running Like New!
www.Mobil1.co.in

Thanks to the good response to his latest release, sources say that Paresh Rawal is in much demand. His upcoming film will see the veteran actor in a negative role, something that he is quite famous for.

Paresh Rawal

Our source says, "His last co-production with Akshay Kumar raked in a lot of moolah. No wonder that a lot of distributors want to buy the rights of his next film right away. His return to playing negative roles has also created a buzz."

A distributor, on conditions of anonymity says, "With OMG Oh My God!, Paresh has had a very good run at the box office. We are expecting the same thing with his upcoming release with Rajeev Khandelwal."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitwaniya_fatimaAmor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

here it is

can sum1 give the pics used in this sig

you can have them here http://www.gettyimages.in/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&assetType=image&family=Editorial&p=rajeev+khandelwal

thnx dear

@suri
sent u pm Wink

-purnima-

papri_27 Senior Member
papri_27
papri_27

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
gud morning
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima