Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -skylark-

need 1-2 nice RK pics HQ ones fr siggy...someone post please

any specific one πŸ˜• or u can visit his gallery on his website 😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -purnima-

nothing much πŸ˜†πŸ˜† except participating in poll πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† http://www.rajeevkhandelwal.in/wish-rajeev-on-his-birthday/

ahhh haan voted πŸ˜‰
thnx for the linkπŸ˜ƒ
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok leme see there nahi toh wil mention which ones
Bluefalls thumbnail

puriii give her the recent ones that he posted on his blog naa πŸ˜›...poor girl cant go to various places for picsπŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

ahhh haan voted πŸ˜‰
thnx for the linkπŸ˜ƒ

voted for which πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† majority gonna win πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no matter which option wins we are on the gaining side πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

puriii give her the recent ones that he posted on his blog naa πŸ˜›...poor girl cant go to various places for picsπŸ˜†

dats why i said to visit the gallery on his blog "one stop source" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-skylark- thumbnail

dats why i said to visit the gallery on his blog "one stop source" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@saheli - huh poor hogi to ugly πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i got the pics..siggy almost done..

n hope he gives out no this yr 😳⭐️
-skylark- thumbnail

voted for which πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† majority gonna win πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no matter which option wins we are on the gaining side πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

need the number ..not vid chat πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tena Desae|Rajeev Khandelwal|Friends
Rajeev's surprise bash for his dad
Rajeev with dad CL Khandelwal
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who is known for giving surprise gifts to his Friends and family, had a huge surprise for his dad, retired Col CL Khandelwal, on his 70th birthday. 

To bring a smile on his dad's face, he flew down to Jaipur and hosted a huge bash for his dad - all quite hush-hush, of course. 

Rajeev, his wife and his brothers had chalked the whole thing out in advance and didn't let their father suspect a thing. "I wanted his 70th birthday to be celebrated in a very special way. So we planned this," says the actor. All the colonel's friends and relatives were invited, and to make it doubly special, a movie by Rajeev and his brothers, made on their dad, was screened. "I collected all his black and white photos, digitalized them and made a 10-minute short documentary on him, featuring him as a hero. I've myself given a voice-over in it. The film speaks about my dad only, because he is a real hero for me. I didn't want to take away the limelight from him. It talks about his entire life, his Army days, and his marriage to my mother," admits Rajeev. And how did his father react to his boy's surprise? "He was in tears, and made all of us so emotional," recalls Rajeev.
Rajeev who is extremely busy with the post-production work of his upcoming film Table No 21 with Tena Desae, somehow managed to be back home on the special day. "I came with Manjiri only for a day. Actually, I never miss a chance to come back home, even if it is just for few hours. So, how could I miss this golden chance?" asks Rajeev.
Edited by Maharkno1fan - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
completion of 1 year of knowing Raunak  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...same day last year saw a different side of actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†