Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Why this debate? (Page 3)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Honestly,am least interested in debates over a show. For me debates over shows r more like why this kolaveri di?
But the fact remains is i love d show much much more than nyother show ever. I joined d forum coz i needed vdos coz watchin it on tv was a privelage wich i rarely got coz of my crazy schedules. Now when i have such wonderful frens here,i cum here mainly to share a laugh,have fun n basically 4get d ''debates of life''
i think i speak for 90% of d forum junta when i say we r not here for debates.

Thank you for your perspective, Deepa...

Like you said, possibly a good many people don't engage in debate or discussions..

But, there is a small minority that does...and as one among them, I was only trying to find out their reasons!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 06 August 2012 at 2:56am

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Sujata: that's bcoz we love ktlk & its characters,actors etc.. We all love to discuss, debate etc.. On the show's tracks, chemistry etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sujata: that's bcoz we love ktlk & its characters,actors etc.. We all love to discuss, debate etc.. On the show's tracks, chemistry etc..

Harshal, you are so right...I think that is the most important reason...we love these characters so much and want to see them happy, so we try to debate and discuss amongst ourselves and come up with solutions for them...in a sense, we are like counselors..!

Krrish4You

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I love the show and love to log in to the forum to express my feelings on the episodes and get to know how the others have liked it. Somehow the ups and downs of this show has got into our minds and hearts.When the show turns depressing we all share our views & disappointments  and it helps in reducing our "off moods". When the show is having good tracks , romantic ones - all of us are so excited and we again we share our thoughts and "wild imaginations" which doubles our joy.
I remember when I made my first post - it was when Ashu was admitted to the hospital after his accident and Mallika was behaving rudely with Nidhi and stopping her from seeing Ashu. I made a post in the forum that I was so depressed on seeing the track - and believe me so many people amswered and made posts to cheer me up - that was why I got hooked on to IF.
So debate or no debate - I dont know - but I just come in to meet all the friends I got here...TongueTongueTongue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao-rhythm-Suvika.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

wanted to add that sentence but didn't want to seem like "forum main jo topic post karo turags pahoonch jaati hain apni ff ki baat karne" types...so restrained myself...LOL

isme kya hai yaar..apni forum aur apni FF...Smile
[/QUOTE]

free advertising!!! director smiley
[/QUOTE]

LOL turags..  u hv become expert in emoticons too Embarrassed
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

I love the show and love to log in to the forum to express my feelings on the episodes and get to know how the others have liked it. Somehow the ups and downs of this show has got into our minds and hearts.When the show turns depressing we all share our views & disappointments  and it helps in reducing our "off moods". When the show is having good tracks , romantic ones - all of us are so excited and we again we share our thoughts and "wild imaginations" which doubles our joy.
I remember when I made my first post - it was when Ashu was admitted to the hospital after his accident and Mallika was behaving rudely with Nidhi and stopping her from seeing Ashu. I made a post in the forum that I was so depressed on seeing the track - and believe me so many people amswered and made posts to cheer me up - that was why I got hooked on to IF.
So debate or no debate - I dont know - but I just come in to meet all the friends I got here...TongueTongueTongue.

Kaks, you are so right..I think living day in and day out with these characters, even if it is only for half an hour a day and four days a week., has made us all emotionally connected with them...their joys see us smiling and their sorrows move us to tears...they are practically like family..

SO, you are right...debating or discussing or whatever you want  to call it, gives us an outlet for these emotions...particularly when it is with people who care as much as we do about these characters...like they say, joys double on sharing while sorrows are halved..

So, this becomes a space/ an opportunity for group venting or group rejoicing...!

kaks0211

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
with our busy schedule we get rare time for ourself.but this type of disscussion makes my mind free and sometimes i forgot my own tention with if posts.and debating means the exchanges of thought[my pov]and these type of debates may increase our knowledge too and frnds too.and as a woman i feel these characters of the serial,and the track effects our mind so deeply.their happiness makes us happy and their sorrow makes us to cry

Edited by alkaparmart - 06 August 2012 at 6:48am

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

with our busy schedule we get rare time for ourself.but this type of disscussion makes my mind free and sometimes i forgot my own tention with if posts.and debating means the exchanges of thought[my pov]and these type of debates may increase our knowledge too and frnds too.and as a woman i feel these characters of the serial,and the track effects our mind so deeply.their happiness makes us happy and their sorrow makes us to cry

Very true, Alka...these exchanges and debates definitely broaden our horizons in terms of thinking...they afford us fresh perspective...we get to learn so much from each other...and yes, it is a huge stressbuster...when we are discussing somebody else's life, we forget our own tensions!

parmarA

Go to top