Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

SurYa: Cocktail-Mast Ho Jao CH-2 Pg 6 (Page 6)

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Interesting Erum but high schoolShocked

Agree with ami and naina...don't let Bhabhasa die.

hahaha...yeap high school, the threshold of youth...i love the idea of thght of writing on it...will udpate today or tom..for sureEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

E-rum, wonderful story.. Jai ho thare khabeele mai.Thumbs Up. DABH mai Balika Vadhu.?Shocked.LOL. I should admit I'm loving itStar.Heart...Hug.Hug..(huggy smileys only say I'm flying high...LOL).Day Dreaming... And update as u find free time with your spontaneous thoughts. That is the beauty. No suggestions on storyline, I would love to have the 'Rum' made acc 2 the recipe in your mind.LOL.

hahaha thankyou thakurayan LOLLOL will pour the Rum in a couple days..hope you will like it..Embarrassed.
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHiLover-x

Great! I agree, don't let babasa die, but its a great story, please update soon! ;)

Thanx dear, will surely update today or tom..and gald you found it great Big smile
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Going great Erum, thanks a lot for the update.Thumbs Up
Enjoyed again, this time worried about Bhabasa's condition too.

Great story, won't suggest anything with regard to the story, go on as you wish. I am loving it, high-school romance and promises to keep Heart Heart

Continue writing, patiently waiting for next update to come up. Thumbs Up

Thanx Saibal for reading and enjoying it! will update in a couple of days sorry abt the delay ...Tongue
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Ch-2 A Match Made in Heaven?

Sandhya's dad: The thing is that now dont look at me like tht and dont freak out...you might have to get married ..today!

Suraj who was evasdropping the convo.. heard himself say:NO!

Sandhya's dad looks over to see Suraj standing in front of them

Suraj: Says NO, This ...cannot happen and I wont never..

Sandhya's dad: I know this is happening all of sudden children but to say it this way, you guys are no longer kids not to understand the situation we are in...its about Suraj your dad and considering tht he is in critical condition we may have to do this

Sandhya: Dad...I thght you loved me..but today I realized that the outside world is more important to you than me...how could think of sacrificing your daughter  like this...true we are not that young not to understand the situation you are in..but I am a girl and like every girl i too have dreams related to marriage and relationships

Suraj felt hurt: Dreams, you are thinking of dreams whn my father is in between life and death, True..I too never dreamt that I would have to marry a nightmare like you..ever in my life..

Sandhya: Look ...Look ...look at what he just said a nightmare...Dad how could you be so sure that he is the right fit for your daughter,,

Sandhya's dad: Look this is not a normal situation someone is dwelling between life and death, nor is this normal wedding situation where I would have think twice before sending my daughter's hand into some stranger...neither is Suraj and his family are a stranger nor am I doing anything wrong...I want my friend to fulfill the wish that his father passed onto him and my father to me...you never know knowing this ...Suraj's father and my friend would come out of danger...

Suraj affirmed: I will do the marriage, if its the last thing that will bring my father out of danger than I will get married to this..I mean to her..

Sandhya: hmph! well I dont want to be the cause of someone's death...I wouldnt be able to forgive myself for that...breaths deeply...

Sandhya's dad: I am proud of you my girl and you too my boy! Both of you are doing something which normal kids wont do...you guys are an exception..God will take good care of both of you..Okay before wasting anymore time let me inform your mothers abt this decision of yours..they will be very thankfull to you guys indeed..

Sandhya's dad informs Bhabo and Sandhya's mom...they both have tears in their eyes...He further informs them that he will take the kids to the temple and do the needful...Bhabo breaks down crying and Sandhya's mom assures her and nods to her husband..

Sandhya, Suraj and Sandhya's dad go to the temple.. there they find the pandit ..and Sandhya dad explains the situation to him asks him to get his daughter and Suraj married right now...The pandit expresses thoughtfulness and thinks the kids are doing a great thing for their parents...and tells to Sandhya's dad that you have been blessed to have such children in this age..

The marriage takes place..First phera..Suraj is serious thinking abt his dad's condition at the hospital..Sandhya has a little frown on her face but they complete all the pheras Suraj grim and Sandhya with heads down..

The trio reach the hospital and Bhaho sees them she is half crying and half smiling..Sandhya's dad asked abt Babasa's condition...Sandhya's mom informs him that he is now stable yet there is minimal danger for 48 hours..but the real danger is gone..did you..He nodded..

Sandhya's mom: Oh my little girl...I dont know how to...

Sandhya: Mom this is what happens whn we do things in a haste..

Suraj: So  you think tht father would have been okay without our marriage

Sandhya: ofcourse he would have been if we waited just for an hour more

Suraj: you are such a ...stops thinking tht he did really marry her and he cannot speak like that to her in front of her parents atleast since they consider this marriage as marriage but him at the bottom of his heart he still doesnt believe in this marriage..

The doctor comes and tells them tht they can meet Babasa...he is concious now...bhabo tells Sandya's dad to go in first along with Suraj and Sandhya..they go in..bhabasa looks at them and understands tht they got married..he rises a little but Suraj walks towards him and tells him not to give himself too much pain and not to worry much as he has fullfilled his wish now just become well like he was...

Babasa extends his hand towards Sandhya who comes towards him..he tries to show his appreciation but Sandhya takes his hand in hers and says that everything is okay..m fine and now you should be fine too...take care of yourself from now on...

Suraj is somewhat touched and remembers the pheras he took with her he is just staring at her and thinking abt all the times he bullied her..told her to shut up...not to act like know it all...and today her words made place in her heart...for a split second Suraj was melting..looking at her..babasa had his eyes closed now, relief was on his face...Sandhya looked at Suraj and teased him with her tongue which shook the dreamy world of his into reality...and he nodded against himself..she can never be any different..NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sparkjule - 30 September 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTH

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Wonderful story erum. Just read both the parts and I am liking this teenagers suryaBig smile
edit: read the rest part also. Glad that bhabasa is fine. Lets see how the two come closer nowSmile

Edited by maddy311 - 30 September 2012 at 10:28pm

-Demi-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Erum for the update.

-Demi-

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Okay guys I finished updating NOW...so you can read it :)

Go to top