thanx dear, 😉😃
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sadhana1234

Lovely. Please do continue.

thanx will surely continue 😳
Originally posted by farhana874

Wow!👏
SurYa throwing mud! That sounds fun and interesting!
We never imagined them this way!

Would love to read more...Do continue Erum! 😊
😊

thanx farhana,will surely continue 😳
Originally posted by maddy311

Its lovely. Do continue😃

thanx maddy will surely continue once time permits😃
Originally posted by ArHiLover-x

Nice! Please continue ;)

thanx😃
Originally posted by sweetpoorvi

luks interesting😉
plz continue..

thanx..will def continue 😳
Erum... My question is when will you continue?😍 Can't wait to see cocktail ka faarwaard part.. 😈
CH- 1 My Little bride
Suraj- Hello Ms Whatever..
Sandhya: Did you just call me Ms Whatever, Suraj I have a name
Suraj: Ya right! I am so not interested in calling you by tht name
Sandhya: Why not..after all arent we friends
Suraj: Friends? What Friends? I dont remember you in my buddy list
Sandhya: Well I just wanted to thankyou for accepting my Friend Request on Facebook..and brought you a flower as a token
Suraj: Oh God! Listen there are 1000's of requests of my friend's list ttht doesnt mean i remember all of them, but if you are saying thn i will look into it..as far as the flower goes..i will take it
Sandhya: But i dont wanna give you..since you dont remember me
Suraj: Just give its no biggie
Sandhya: Are you sure?

Suraj comes forward tries to snatch away the flower..all he gets is wet mud on his face..everyone around the high school cafeteria gets shocked..

Today is the last day of high school, all the seniors are leaving the school going to their respective colleges...Sandhya and Suraj names are well known to everyone in the highschool these two never get along with each other..they are the best in highschool in the matter of studies..Sandhya is a junior and Suraj a senior Suraj will b leaving school while Sandhya still has one more year to go..

Suraj goes to the water fountain to wash his face he is fuming in anger..

Suraj:How dare she? I mean how could she? I will make her pay for all this..

Sandhya: Hahaha... Well Mr. Whatever...you will remember this all your life time and will not forget the high school or me..

Sakshi(Sandhya's best friend) : Sandhya OMG ... i just saw tht well it was neat.. the nerdo Suraj did deserve that ...how could he go bullying you so much during your annual quiz competition?

Sandhya: Now he will know wht happens whn you go around bullying a JUNIOR ..hehehe

Sumit (Suraj's best friend): OMG how could she Suraj, wanna complain to the princi?

Suraj: Huh! NO WAY... I will deal with it..such a pest she is..all during the quiz competition she was trying to act smart so had to shut her up..never thght she would  stoop so low as today!

Suraj's phone rings: its Bhabo Suraj answers it

Suraj: Bhabho what is it, i will come home late
Bhabho:Suraj listen to me very carefully your babhasa's health is deteriorating..come home quickly..

Suraj along with Sumit rushes home..to find an ambulance there taking his father (bhabhasa in emergency) Suraj Panics...bhabho tells him to accompany her in the emergency van..he does ...bhabhsa...tells Suraj while in the van...

Babhasa: Ssuurajj.. I have something to tell you which i havent becoz i was afraid how you might react to it.. Your grandfather ...hhhuuuhhh..

Suraj: What is it bhabhasa, whatever it is it can rest till your treatment is done

Bhabhasa: no suraj i dont wanna die with this thing in my heart,you have been engaged to your grandfather's friend's grand daughter...now its the time to fulfill your duty as a grandson..hhhuuuhhh..

Suraj: Bhabhasa please leave  it there only...i will look into dont push your self too much..

bhabhasa: No Suraj promise me that you will marry her asap..as i don t have much time..

Suraj is speechless, doesnt know what to say..but looking at his father's condition he just nods..

They reach the hospital, and bhabhasa is taken into operation theatre..

Suraj: bhabho what was bhabhasa saying...i understand getting engaged at an early stage was a tradition back thn..but getting married tht too just whn i have completed high school...

bhabho: Suraj...the truth that your dad promised your grandfather tht before he dies, he will get you married to her...

Suraj: Who is she...

Bhabo:I have informed them abt your dad's condition, they should be here any minute...

After 20 mins a family arrives with parents walking in front and the girl behind them..

Suraj lifts his head to see the family ..the uncle came upto him...and assured him that everything will be alright..while his wife assured bhabo..

Suraj looked at bhabo and bhabo indicated tht they were the ones, with a nod...Suraj turned  his head to look at the girl ..who herself is fixed in her position..the girl was none other than Sandhya... the same girl who put mud on his face..

Suraj is abt to say something whn the doctor comes there out of operation theatre.. and says he doesnt have much time just pray to God tht he comes out of danger, we tried our best to save him, he is in critical condition..

Bhabho collapses...Sandya's mom holds her,while Sandhya's dad grabs sandhya's hand and takes her in the corner..

Sandhya: Dad what is it?
 Sandhya's dad: Listen Sandhya remember your mom talks to you abt your engagement in childhood and teases you

Sandhya: Dad its not the time to talk abt tht right now, you said your friend was in danger..and the doctor said..

San dad: Listen i know wht i am doing just answer me ...do you remember or no?

sandhya: i do but whts the point...

Sandhya's dad: The thing is that now dont look at me like tht and dont freak out...you might have to get married ..today!

Suraj who was evasdropping the convo.. heard himself say:NO!

Awesome Erum! Am loving it!
Plz don't let babasa die.
This is brilliant Erum! High-School wedding are we having or what? I am hooked into this story.⭐️
yeah,please don't let Babasa die😳