•  
Posted: 11 years ago
dying 2 see who is this indira rishi kumar!!!!😲
entry of aasiya n revelations of rishi's past,,,
now which new turn will INSHI's life take after this new entry?😕
but ya hats off 2 creatives for maintaining such kind of suspense n drama!!👏
Edited by ak01 - 11 years ago
I am too happy that atlast they move away from that sucking family drama and Sharmas improved permanently... want a jealousy track with this parallel lead...
I too am looking forward to the new entry. Cant wait to see how the story unfolds. Hope the CVs wont torture us by marrying off rishi to the new entry. Thts all i ask for. Or else i am ready to endure all the other tortures. My only demand is that ultimately Inshi should prevail and their love should grow stronger and deeper with all these tests thrown at them. Nothing more i demand, nothing less i wish for. 
dying 2 see who is this indira rishi kumar!!!!😲
entry of aasiya n revelations of rishi's past,,,
now which new turn will INSHI's life take after this new entry?😕
but ya hats off 2 creatives for maintaining such kind of suspense n drama!!👏

Originally posted by dhanya.r

I too am looking forward to the new entry. Cant wait to see how the story unfolds. Hope the CVs wont torture us by marrying off rishi to the new entry. Thts all i ask for. Or else i am ready to endure all the other tortures. My only demand is that ultimately Inshi should prevail and their love should grow stronger and deeper with all these tests thrown at them. Nothing more i demand, nothing less i wish for. 

very well said dhanya..even i wish the same..i dont want either misunderstanding nor separation of inshi..at present condition i want only their happiness..too much of stress cant take any more.

my only worry is indira might request, demand, cry & what not rishi to get married to this new girl but rishi should not listen at any cost & destroy his character by obliging for this..varna HD will lose most of the viewers if this happens.