Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How Important is the Chemistry? (Page 5)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarikakapoor

Originally posted by chocobear

Karan Mohena have a great chemistry but I find Isha-Salman's chemistry to be the best.

I am glad that Deepak finally got a contestant who is at par with the other talented contestants like Isha, Shibani, Karan and will do full justice to his talent.
I was feeling bad for Deepak, thankfully he got the perfect match. Rashmi is superb dancer.  woh baar baar chakkar khakar gir jati hai. ZND mai bhi hua thaa. LOL

Yeah low BP patientLOLbut she can dance well and can be a threat to the other contestants so I wont really mind if I see her fainting after the performanceLOL

Shilpa258 Senior Member
Shilpa258
Shilpa258

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Nice Post
M loving the sizzling chemistry between Karan n Mohena. I hope they reach top 3..n i also like Rashmi n Deepak..Rashmi is great dance..i want Karan n Rashmi to b a part of top 3Smile
humafaiiry Senior Member
humafaiiry
humafaiiry

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
ya karan n mohena share a gr8 chemistry!! Dey cn set da stage on fire... Weneva dey perform, dey becme so lost in dere perf, one dsnt feel lyk dey belong to dis world, dere recent perf literaly set da stage on fire!! So mch hotnes, romance n sensuality was dere.. N dere plus point s dat karan s irresistibly hot, handsum, cute, sexy ,adorable n very very cute wd a perfct fit body. he's s beautiful in every way. N on the other hand mohena has got a perfct girly body figure, n she s hot, sexy n beautiful.. Together Dey cn do wondrz ! N i do feel dey r 1 f da strongest jodi/cntestants on jhalak! Dey have high chances to win. talent, chem plus beauty dats ol wats needed 4 a couple to make it to top... Hope dey cntinue givin us sch amazin perfs. Love dm so mch!
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The...GOD

CHEMISTRY is extremely IMPORTANT especially if you are writing  GRADE-10 exams and want to score good marks to get into SCIENCE stream. @@@==

LOL
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Salman & Isha. These two have such amazing chemistry and compatibility as performers. It's always a  treat to watch them in action

Apart from them I used to like Punit & Shibani but now I'm more keen and excited for Sneha & Rithvik. Even I haven't seen Rithvik before as I don't watch many Indian serials but this guy is something else. He looks fab with Sneha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

leenarana42 IF-Dazzler
leenarana42
leenarana42

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I agree with you totally I do not know why people are jealous of GURU
Gurmeet and Shampa are already setting the screen on fire with their
awesome performances and winning hearts of not only many people but judges too.

Thabassum..

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leenarana42

I agree with you totally I do not know why people are jealous of GURU
Gurmeet and Shampa are already setting the screen on fire with their
awesome performances and winning hearts of not only many people but judges too.

There is a reason we don't mention him here. Don't care not do I talk about it.

DriftInfinitely

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Talking about chemistry I personally find Shivani-Puneet and Salman-Isha sizzling. Yet to see more of Ritwik-Sneha, Rashmi-Deepak and Karan-Mohena to decide.

Perfangel5655

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index