Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How Important is the Chemistry? (Page 3)

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurucrazy

Why everyone on the forum is so biased, partial and jealous with the gurmeet. Dear u write the chemistry of each jodi in ur block except gurmeet why? Accorfing to u he does not deserve to get good marks and compliment from judgess. Everyone think gia do a compromise for a jdj but this is her choice, she give first preference to dance but it does not mean she deseve to be winner.
If everyone think guru not be a good dancer and he can't come as verstality and never deserve a good marks from judges. But i tell u he show verstality and do a hardwork to give his best, his every performance is totally different from previous and u can,t compare between them. Then why he can't come in ur comparision list, he does not deserve it pls tell me. Whenever he got good marks everyone come with bashing but for me yesterday he proves himself as a fighter. Before the performance, he get injured i.e. Muscles stritched and he is in pain but he never say about his injury infront of judges and audience but he perfrmed with full energy and win my heart.
sorry to say by this way u hirted the feeling of guru fans by this post. If u feel sorry so i requested u to alaso post ur comment about the chemistry between gurmeet and shampa also. I request u don't be hurt us.

Y

let dnt dscuss dez wth this TM ...Gurmeeet is a charm of the shw n sweet shapma looks perfect wth guru jaanu ..we dnt need any bdies cments on guru n shampa's chemistry so let  her b happy in her dream thoughts..we dnt care eitehr any1 include guru in his or her post or nt WE LOVE U GURMEET N U rroockstar n having nyc n sizzling chmistry wth shampa dii MAY ALLAH bless u ameinSmile..best ko pta hota hai best hai wo usy logon k cmplintes ki zrurat nhi hotiSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shri kannanNinnzGmTinkerBellaThabassum..

SIDMA4EVER Goldie
SIDMA4EVER
SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I m in love with Karan- Moheena,
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Why everyone on the forum is so biased, partial and jealous with the gurmeet. Dear u write the chemistry of each jodi in ur block except gurmeet why? Accorfing to u he does not deserve to get good marks and compliment from judgess. Everyone think gia do a compromise for a jdj but this is her choice, she give first preference to dance but it does not mean she deseve to be winner.
If everyone think guru not be a good dancer and he can't come as verstality and never deserve a good marks from judges. But i tell u he show verstality and do a hardwork to give his best, his every performance is totally different from previous and u can,t compare between them. Then why he can't come in ur comparision list, he does not deserve it pls tell me. Whenever he got good marks everyone come with bashing but for me yesterday he proves himself as a fighter. Before the performance, he get injured i.e. Muscles stritched and he is in pain but he never say about his injury infront of judges and audience but he perfrmed with full energy and win my heart.
sorry to say by this way u hirted the feeling of guru fans by this post. If u feel sorry so i requested u to alaso post ur comment about the chemistry between gurmeet and shampa also. I request u don't be hurt us.

Y
Let it be dear, u dont be sad seeing this kind of post. Our GC rocks and his chemistry with shampa is great he sees her as his guru(teacher) love them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shri kannansaswati_2008NinnzGmTinkerBellaTanShi_CrazyLuvThabassum..

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Y
Let it be dear, u dont be sad seeing this kind of post. Our GC rocks and his chemistry with shampa is great he sees her as his guru(teacher) love them.

Xcatly annu sis aisy poston sy humyin faraq nhi partaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkerBellaThabassum..JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Y

Xcatly annu sis aisy poston sy humyin faraq nhi partaEmbarrassed
Yupp tabeer sis u got it right. Leave this topic

TinkerBellaTanShi_CrazyLuvThabassum..

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Left Annu sis

TinkerBellaThabassum..JanuableSanu

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Agree completely with you...chemistry is very important and I'm loving the chemistry between Karan-Mohena it's sizzling and they both seem very comfortable with each other it's amazing how in such a short span of time they created superb chemistry!! Lovee them<3333

Isha-Salman & Rashmi-Deepak are great too!
mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Karan Mohenaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index