Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How Important is the Chemistry? (Page 2)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Agree with you ! I find  Isha-salman, karan-mohena and Punit-shibani's chemistry spectacular !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dijuSarikakapoor

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurucrazy

Why everyone on the forum is so biased, partial and jealous with the gurmeet. Dear u write the chemistry of each jodi in ur block except gurmeet why? Accorfing to u he does not deserve to get good marks and compliment from judgess. Everyone think gia do a compromise for a jdj but this is her choice, she give first preference to dance but it does not mean she deseve to be winner.
If everyone think guru not be a good dancer and he can't come as verstality and never deserve a good marks from judges. But i tell u he show verstality and do a hardwork to give his best, his every performance is totally different from previous and u can,t compare between them. Then why he can't come in ur comparision list, he does not deserve it pls tell me. Whenever he got good marks everyone come with bashing but for me yesterday he proves himself as a fighter. Before the performance, he get injured i.e. Muscles stritched and he is in pain but he never say about his injury infront of judges and audience but he perfrmed with full energy and win my heart.
sorry to say by this way u hirted the feeling of guru fans by this post. If u feel sorry so i requested u to alaso post ur comment about the chemistry between gurmeet and shampa also. I request u don't be hurt us.

Y

The reason we don't write is because his fans cannot take constructive
Feedback and it's better not to write. Why should we when only thing happens is bashing and then the
Post gets closed. When they learn how to appreciate others that would be the day.
Its better to stay away. Jealous of who? Excuse me? Don't even care anymore so sorry you
Feel like that. Don't read then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diju

dieya Goldie
dieya
dieya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i absolutely agree with u TM ...nice post Clap
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
chemistry wise its isha and salman they are awesome...then karan and mohena...Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i agree
chemistry is very much needed in a dance
it makes the performance more enjoyable and magical...a magical chemistry can set the floor on fire...at the same time compatibility is also needed...it not only compliments the performance but also help the jodi to overcome each other's weakness...

@topic maker
please edit parts of ur post...some parts of ur post went beyond the topic like gia's part 
gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Ok dear i really satisfied with ur answer that guru fan can't take it in constructive way but pls think by ur heart it is guru's fault. If there fan do such a silly things than it means he never get apprecistion or disappreciation from the others. Once u think, he have not do a hardwork once in a jdj and win ur heart. Bcoz of his fans, u cant do with him. If u think this is his mistake and he not deserve ur compliment. So i have no problem bcoz i am a bigger fan of sachin tendulkar and i learn from him that who get more criticism and take it positively, one day he get his goal and win the heart of critics. I bet u one day u appreciate guru hardwork by heart and understand that he have no fault in his fan mistake. So i have no complain with u. Pls don't give the punishment to one who have no fault.
If there friends bashing but u have right to give their ur opinion. I like guru but i m a fan of sachin and i always appreciate his hardwork thats why i request u.
kahokolen Groupbie
kahokolen
kahokolen

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurucrazy

Ok dear i really satisfied with ur answer that guru fan can't take it in constructive way but pls think by ur heart it is guru's fault. If there fan do such a silly things than it means he never get apprecistion or disappreciation from the others. Once u think, he have not do a hardwork once in a jdj and win ur heart. Bcoz of his fans, u cant do with him. If u think this is his mistake and he not deserve ur compliment. So i have no problem bcoz i am a bigger fan of sachin tendulkar and i learn from him that who get more criticism and take it positively, one day he get his goal and win the heart of critics. I bet u one day u appreciate guru hardwork by heart and understand that he have no fault in his fan mistake. So i have no complain with u. Pls don't give the punishment to one who have no fault.
If there friends bashing but u have right to give their ur opinion. I like guru but i m a fan of sachin and i always appreciate his hardwork thats why i request u.

ok
mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index