India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How Important is the Chemistry?

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
After watching the show today, I was asking question to myself, "How important is the Chemistry & Compatibility between the dancing partners to win this show?"  I do not believe Voting process does anything important, its all fixed in advance so I don't give a hoot about it.

1. Isha & Salman: Truly Professionals, Great Chemistry between them and compatibility rocks,
True understanding of the trust.

2. Shibani & Puneet: Lovely pair, great compatibility, trusting

3. Bharati & Savaio: Hope I am writing his name correctly. These 2 are entertaining and the way
he lifts her looks so easy but it must be difficult for him. Great Chemistry & Compatibility

4. Karan Wahi & Moheena: Mindblowing Chemistry, they both are so good looking, their bodies
match perfectly. He is handsomely cute & She is beautiful. They both are very compatible to
each other. The way Moheena is choreographing, seems like she is extremely intelligent. This couple has surprised me

5. Ritwik & Sneha (Hope I have correct name): I have never seen this guy on television as I don't watch too many shows. This handsome boy is a firecracker in himself and sneha just blows my mind. If Ritwik is Rassibomb, Sneha is Phuljhadi of the firecrackers. Both of them have lots of energy, Great Chemistry and dedication.

6. Ravi & Gunjan: Ravikishan is our superstar and Gunjan plays perfect Gao ki goriya for him. He is fullon entertainment phataka. Out of all the contestent, he is much older but he keeps that energy level up and thats very very commanding.

7. Giaa & her Choreographer (Sorry forgot his name):  With all the Strong wildcard entry, I am feeling very nervous about her. She has sacrificed huge for coming to the show and my best wishes to her. Taking risks in life is very important and hope she makes it in future. Lets hope for the best.

8. Darsheel and Avneet: Wonderful cute kids with great chemistry and compatibility. They are chota phatakas

9. Rashmi and Deepak:  These 2 are very very strong dancers, Compatibility is surely there, I have to wait to see few more dances to see the Chemistry. These two will give run for the money to Isha-Salman, Shibani-Puneet for sure. Loving them. They are hardworking.

No Comments about others. Its better to keep my post neat and clean. What do you all think about the Chemistry and Compatibility of our couples?  Lets discuss wisely without being biased or favoritism.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SIDMA4EVERstressrelieffariya94Anu_RchocobearRenu13Shayu..Tanmaya.-Chandramukhi-Rajiniliciousindian_beautyStarktasticArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Agree with you chemistry is much more needed, I love Isha Salman, Punit Shibani now Karan n Rashmi also they are amazing, I liked your desician to have ur post neat n clean...
I think after wild card enteries Gia is gonna be in danger zone...

Edited by Arnav90 - 05 August 2012 at 10:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor.Tanmaya.-Chandramukhi-

Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree with you about GIAA, she either has to do something very different to woo the audience or she will be gone soon. The Wild card enteries are too strong and very competetive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
most of them r perfect somehow i have always found gia   not a very good dancer  and now with all the good ones on the show she will have difficulties  ...but u cant trust these channel people ..

Sarikakapoor

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarikakapoor

Yes I agree with you about GIAA, she either has to do something very different to woo the audience or she will be gone soon. The Wild card enteries are too strong and very competetive.

Agree with you Gia is trying to come out from her shells which is good but her perf this week i also did'nt feel the agression like a Devi...

Edited by Arnav90 - 05 August 2012 at 10:48pm

Sarikakapoor

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Sarikakapoor

Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I don't know but I feel GIAA needed a better Choreographer who can really push her to do her best.

Arnav90

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Why everyone on the forum is so biased, partial and jealous with the gurmeet. Dear u write the chemistry of each jodi in ur block except gurmeet why? Accorfing to u he does not deserve to get good marks and compliment from judgess. Everyone think gia do a compromise for a jdj but this is her choice, she give first preference to dance but it does not mean she deseve to be winner.
If everyone think guru not be a good dancer and he can't come as verstality and never deserve a good marks from judges. But i tell u he show verstality and do a hardwork to give his best, his every performance is totally different from previous and u can,t compare between them. Then why he can't come in ur comparision list, he does not deserve it pls tell me. Whenever he got good marks everyone come with bashing but for me yesterday he proves himself as a fighter. Before the performance, he get injured i.e. Muscles stritched and he is in pain but he never say about his injury infront of judges and audience but he perfrmed with full energy and win my heart.
sorry to say by this way u hirted the feeling of guru fans by this post. If u feel sorry so i requested u to alaso post ur comment about the chemistry between gurmeet and shampa also. I request u don't be hurt us.

Y

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

checkingvminiganginehnehnejishri kannansaswati_2008DeepDL19NinnzGmleenarana42TinkerBellaNSohi13Thabassum..JanuableSanu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index