Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh OS- "I am missing you"..LAST PART on page 6 (Page 2)

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Wow!! What a nice OS...Wish it cud be shown in one of the BV episodes after ANSH wedding...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmkhusi_*

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
omg awesome os khushi.. its so lovely.. yaar.. continue please 

payalibmkhusi_*

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Aww dats awesome KhushiDay Dreaming AnSh missing each other so badlyyy..hayeeSilly

Can't beleive how I missed this one...may be colelge reopen hue thats why...was busy whole day!But koi nai i read it finally and I am so happy I read it.U r such a good writer khushi so y dont u write more often.Will wait for more OS from you okiee...do write frequently.

Edited by Malika - 06 August 2012 at 9:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansaripayalibmkhusi_*

Ritushree_Nadal IF-Dazzler
Ritushree_Nadal
Ritushree_Nadal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
its so cute khusi
anandi calls her patidev khadus,bhukad.so lovely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansaripayalibmkhusi_*

coolgirl3 Senior Member
coolgirl3
coolgirl3

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Very cute and romantic.

payalibmkhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

@ Dixie

Thanx..areey anandi said khadus..ab she wanted to hear that shiv is missing her clearly..ab shiv samajh nehin raha toh anandi ki kya galati.LOL

@anj

Agree…lol

@nou

thanx I tried to put some lines for that but I felt those were not fitted…n I didn't get it!

@piya,gomatidj , pussycat,ritushree,coolgirl

Thanx

@prati

Continue..Confused..i am still in confushhhsed modeLOL

Tu mujhe dhamki degi..hawOuch..tu saachi mujhe dhamki degi!! That's my dept naa..y u gonna do it!!...q q q….!!Ouch

RoflLOL..ok serious note..khushi nehin darti don se…bol kya karegi!!Big smile

@malika

Thank you so muchEmbarrassed. It means a lot. I am very bad writer, very bad at explaining things. Whenever I read my OS I never get satisfied ended up deleting that. That's y this time I didn't even re check it and posted directly….!but will try for more..for sure!

Have something in my mind related how they will meetConfused…umm will post later..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansariRitushree_NadalpayalibmMalikaDon_theEvilAnjanaYYZ

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
PART 2

Next day

Anandi is getting the vibes that shiv may return today. She calls shiv and asks when he is coming,shiv told her areey kal hi toh bataya main do din baad vapis aaunga. Kya hua anandi,sab theek..anandi cut his words and says..haaan sab theek hai..aapko esa q lagata hai ki main tavi ph karungi jab zarurat hogi.main ese hi ph nehin karsakti kya! haan! Shiv in mind areey re mirchi kaal jyada kha liya meri biwi ne!! sigh...n says nehin main toh baas..anandi haan baas mera v baas aapse baat hohi gaya ab rakhti hoon! And cut it.

Shiv smiles and thinks areey itna gussa princess but this is as charming as you! And saw the watch and says areey tumhara kuchh nehin ho sakta shiv,bhago meeting ke liye..and he rushed!

Anandi is thinking tera kuchh nehin ho sakta anandi!tujhe ho kya jata hai bich bich main! ese baat nehin karni chahiye thi. Bechare shiv ek toh ghar se durr itna kaam upar se theek se khana v nehin aur kaam ke pressure main toh khana v nehin khatey bahat var. she started feeling so low!

She went to the kitchen to cook as it's her fav stress buster and tension reliever!

She ended up making halwa,shiv's fav. She realized and again felt low coz the way she talked to him. She again tried to call shiv but dropped the idea coz of his meeting! she saw the halwa bowl and thought what she will do now coz she can't eat it. She thinks ab toh halwa main shiv ke saath hi khaungi varna nehin. She packed some halwa in her lunch box and decided she will give halwa to girls and will eat only roti and chatni and mirchi. Again she recalled shiv's reminder not to eat so much mirchi.so she put that out and left for school.

Here at jaipur shiv's meeting cancelled and shiv realized that there is no more imp work left to do. So if he will leave jaipur rite now then he can reach jetsar around the lunch time! So he is on the way back to jetsar in hurry to meet his princess.

Anandi reached school and in between the class she was informed that she has to leave for suremgardh for an imp panchayat meeting. That was an imp meeting among three sarpanchs of diff villages including her.

She reached the place and realized that situation is much more serious what she expected. Heth singh is there including 2 other sarpanchs.. HS got the news that he won't be at jetsar for 2 more days. So he made the situation more serious to create problem for shiv as that was directly related to collector office.

Anandi tries to manage that in the meeting but ppl r not trying to understand properly. She tries to explain that govt work so it can be bit late but it has not stopped but got the accusations that she is collector's wife so she is saying so!

On the way to jetsar shiv got the info abt it from bheem singh and abt HS too. He rushed to sumergargh to handle that.

Shiv entered at the meeting area when it was at its peak of tension. He saw anandi was trying her best to make them understand. He got bit angry on the ppl coz they were shouting at his tiny wife who is also handling it with lots of grace.

Anandi-shiv eyes met each others and they felt a fresh air of oxygen in the middle of the meeting which was on the verge of out of control. Both sensed that back and back to their sarpanch and collector mode. Now there was a pin drop silence seeing collector saab there. HS was taken aback too. All greet shiv . HS presented the prob in his manipulative way the ppl heat up more at it! Shiv explained y the prob arised and how they gonna deal with it. While explaining anandi realized that the work was stopped in the latest development in shiv's jaipur meetings which she thought was getting delayed. She was taken aback. All eyes r on anandi now. HS is giving evil smile sayssarpnach sahiba toh kuchhh bol rahi thi but ho kuchh aur raha hai.yeh hum sab ko bhulane ki koshish thi kya!!

last part coming up...Embarrassed..sorry for errors but do comment...LOL

Edited by khusi_* - 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEvgkantuSravsk7UniqueUjjainiTANTAN27rohinimaneeshathe_Rijdrooler...neelu...NDDgirlpiyushivrinda9183star_777Chit15pussycatRitushree_Nadalsireesha76rusha4003baublesnya_ansariritzy09ashred12payalibmmonamie111roberoidixie123MythicalMothSuchi-Vishakha_Sakhi-Rashu-villian-Don_theEvilAnjanaYYZitsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Miscommunication - keep writing KhusiDay Dreaming

payalibmkhusi_*

Go to top