Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Did not enjoy Salman and Isha's performance... (Page 3)

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Contestants were supposed to give their best..that means they had to display their strength. Salman is a great and smart choreographer. He knows isha is best in aerobics and aerial acts. And so their last week performance is justified according to me. JUST MY OPINION. But I want them to do something new and unique this time and I am sure Salman will do justice to it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitely_Meena_

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I don't think the problem lies with Isha and Salman's performances, but rather the fact that people are just getting used to those performances and want to see something new. I have a hard time believing that Isha can't even attempt to do anything else and the thought that Isha hasn't tried a lot of dance forms outside her comfort zone hasn't even occurred to Salman.

This is the midpoint for the show - Isha and Salman have been soaring high this season since day one. History shows that reality shows always like their winners to be a surprise. If Isha and Salman keep doing better and better every week and then not win the show, it'll make Jhalak look bad. If they win going at the same rate, the season will be a bore. I'm sure Isha and Salman are going to hit a low point and then turn back up to show all the tricks they have up their sleeves. I truly believe this is just a reality show gimmick. That said, I am dying to see Isha do a hip-hop number!

-Chandramukhi-_Meena_

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

In this performance, Salman literally outshone Isha. He should have been the Angel for all the goodness of the performance was coming out from him. I love Isha and Salman but I've noticed that all their performances are comprised of Isha bending and stretching. Her flexibility is impressive and it does enhance the performance, however now I'm questioning whether Aerial dancing and flexibility is the only strengths she has.

Does Isha know how to stretch and bend? Yes

Does Isha know how to dance without using her flexibility? Haven't got a clue.

It's about time she gets a move on.

Salman's choreography is highly impressive and makes up for half of Isha's dancing, in my opinion. I could not take my eyes off of him in the last performance! He was really impressive.

FingerFetish-Chandramukhi-

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
yes salmans choreography and his concepts r brilliant and isha does full justice to it 
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

In this performance, Salman literally outshone Isha. He should have been the Angel for all the goodness of the performance was coming out from him. I love Isha and Salman but I've noticed that all their performances are comprised of Isha bending and stretching. Her flexibility is impressive and it does enhance the performance, however now I'm questioning whether Aerial dancing and flexibility is the only strengths she has.

Does Isha know how to stretch and bend? Yes

Does Isha know how to dance without using her flexibility? Haven't got a clue.

It's about time she gets a move on.

Salman's choreography is highly impressive and makes up for half of Isha's dancing, in my opinion. I could not take my eyes off of him in the last performance! He was really impressive.

Touche'. Most of the time I'm always watching Salman, however he was the true star of the last performance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index