Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Did not enjoy Salman and Isha's performance... (Page 2)

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
isha is a fab performer...just loved the aerial act...my fav of all is the bullfight n the triller one...

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
her dancing style is becoming monotonous now a days... itz only paso dabloand that thriller act i liked of hers... and all her remaining acts concentrated more on her flexibility and concepts... and she is down the lane after the theen ka tadka... i never expected such dance from her!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Imperfect_OneElysia_Meena_

dieya Goldie
dieya
dieya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
esha has already done the aerial act in first episode itself in me pareshan pareshan song
all the other contestans are showing versatility and growth in their performances 
slaman esha  are good but honestly i feel rithvik, rashmi , darsheel and gurmeet gave better performances than her in recent episodes

Imperfect_OneElysia_Meena_

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@ tm i cant agree more...i started watching JDJ coz of isha and salman i loved her oooh lala and her pyaar tune kya kiya but now i m tired watching same stretches and flexible aeorbics cum dance steps ... for once i wanna see isha dancing without using her amazing flexibility...i want judges to giver her a challenge to dance without stretches something rashmi and shibani did today anyways all the best isha ...

sanyogita_aImperfect_One_Meena_

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
In this performance, Salman literally outshone Isha. He should have been the Angel for all the goodness of the performance was coming out from him. I love Isha and Salman but I've noticed that all their performances are comprised of Isha bending and stretching. Her flexibility is impressive and it does enhance the performance, however now I'm questioning whether Aerial dancing and flexibility is the only strengths she has.

Does Isha know how to stretch and bend? Yes

Does Isha know how to dance without using her flexibility? Haven't got a clue.

It's about time she gets a move on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkateImperfect_Onesanyogita_a_Meena_

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
The theme of next week is indian western fusion!! I hope isha will do hip-hop with kathak!! She will definitely rock the stage 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@TM: I agree. Isha is incredibly talented. But what I fail to understand is why the judges are not challenging her. We're yet to see her actually dance as in full on masala performance to see if she has rhythm in her limbs. So far, we've only seen her in contemporary styles which she obviously excels at, because they focus on the stretch of body, bending, and technique in terms of lines, lifts, etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Imperfect_One_Meena_

DriftInfinitely IF-Rockerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I quite enjoyed the performance but yes, I wish she does something new this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index