Did not enjoy Salman and Isha's performance...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I am actually a fan of Salman-Isha. They are actually my favourite this year, but sadly, ever since the Theen Ka Tadka, I am not too...happy with their performances. Ive been a huge fan of Salman since DID.

But this week. I dont know. I felt that all she was doing was stunts in the air. Did she actually "dance"?. I know Ring Aerial is a type of Dance, but for the last few weeks my concern with Isha has been that she is not "dancing" enough. Even some of the stunts she did this week were positions she had done in Week 1.😕 In that Rope Aerial thing.

Her flexibiltiy is great and rare but...I dont think its enough at this point. What Shibani, Ritvik, Karan and Rashmi are doing is what you call dance.

I havent really seen Isha being explored on the show. Why doesnt she do hip-hop? or locking or popping?

I dont mind her flexibility being used, but I hate that its always the "main" thing every week.
Edited by DIDfan89 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I think she will do other form soon. This week it was contestants favorite dance sequence, so she chose her best form. Otherwise she has done other form of dance too, like bollywood, paso dablo, puppet dance & contemporary. But yes, I am looking forward to see her doing some rough dance sequence.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you I have the same concern she is limiting herself only to contemporaries and aerials.. her dances are just highlighting her brilliant flexibility nothing beyond it ! She is not exploring beyond her comfort zone. Salman needs to give her hiphop, popping, locking or even indian classical styles. Even Gia, Bharti, Shibani who are not as great as Isha tried more different dance forms than Isha. Salman and Isha are brilliant with concepts but they need to bring more styles now. 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well Dear this week they have to do arial n She was playing Angel so She can't dance on floor n what She did on that circular ring was amazing, Dance is not only abt steps you have to go acc to the concept, I found it flawless but i agree its not the performance i can once more...
For me this week Isha, Shibani, Karan n Rashmi was top performers, I have full believe on Salman n Isha they are gonna shock us agn with their performance
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
abt salman  his concepts and choreography r too good and that is where they stand out 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I did not enjoy it as much as I enjoyed their teen ka tadka and some of the previous performances but by no means is that a bad thing. It just didn't suit my taste. I liked their concept and I think it was the appropriate dance to do considering aerial acts are Isha's strength.

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very much agreed with the TM. I also like salman n isha but their performances r now kind of being repetitive.i found the other contestents doing really well.i also want isha and salmaan to do locking or sum other hip hop act.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It wasn't an out of this world type of an act for me either although I liked it so yeah I agree with the TM on this one

My expectations are sky high when it comes to Salman and I'm still waiting to watch dance styles such as hip hop, salsa or classical and something which has out and out dancing with no drama or story involved 
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
isha is a fab performer...just loved the aerial act...my fav of all is the bullfight n the triller one...
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
her dancing style is becoming monotonous now a days... itz only paso dabloand that thriller act i liked of hers... and all her remaining acts concentrated more on her flexibility and concepts... and she is down the lane after the theen ka tadka... i never expected such dance from her!!!