Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Did not enjoy Salman and Isha's performance...

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I am actually a fan of Salman-Isha. They are actually my favourite this year, but sadly, ever since the Theen Ka Tadka, I am not too...happy with their performances. Ive been a huge fan of Salman since DID.

But this week. I dont know. I felt that all she was doing was stunts in the air. Did she actually "dance"?. I know Ring Aerial is a type of Dance, but for the last few weeks my concern with Isha has been that she is not "dancing" enough. Even some of the stunts she did this week were positions she had done in Week 1.Confused In that Rope Aerial thing.

Her flexibiltiy is great and rare but...I dont think its enough at this point. What Shibani, Ritvik, Karan and Rashmi are doing is what you call dance.

I havent really seen Isha being explored on the show. Why doesnt she do hip-hop? or locking or popping?

I dont mind her flexibility being used, but I hate that its always the "main" thing every week.

Edited by DIDfan89 - 05 August 2012 at 9:42pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

vgsnmonal2912gvenkateactertanya12ritsranveersanyogita_aImperfect_Onestardust2011White.PearlstressreliefNinnzGmstefanandreAlwaysHisJaanashwik_arvi10fariya94SudhaSangeetablazedmelodyElysiaFingerFetishAnam...nikitagmcBearNaNaPentaminous.RolzzTheEmpressStarktastic-GayabCat-_Meena_

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrob-Chandramukhi-_Meena_

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with you I have the same concern she is limiting herself only to contemporaries and aerials.. her dances are just highlighting her brilliant flexibility nothing beyond it ! She is not exploring beyond her comfort zone. Salman needs to give her hiphop, popping, locking or even indian classical styles. Even Gia, Bharti, Shibani who are not as great as Isha tried more different dance forms than Isha. Salman and Isha are brilliant with concepts but they need to bring more styles now. 

Bazinganikitagmc_Meena_

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Well Dear this week they have to do arial n She was playing Angel so She can't dance on floor n what She did on that circular ring was amazing, Dance is not only abt steps you have to go acc to the concept, I found it flawless but i agree its not the performance i can once more...
For me this week Isha, Shibani, Karan n Rashmi was top performers, I have full believe on Salman n Isha they are gonna shock us agn with their performance

Edited by Arnav90 - 05 August 2012 at 10:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobHakkaBakkaElvira22-Chinky-Shru77-Chandramukhi-Kai._Meena_

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
abt salman  his concepts and choreography r too good and that is where they stand out 
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I did not enjoy it as much as I enjoyed their teen ka tadka and some of the previous performances but by no means is that a bad thing. It just didn't suit my taste. I liked their concept and I think it was the appropriate dance to do considering aerial acts are Isha's strength.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkate_Meena_

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
very much agreed with the TM. I also like salman n isha but their performances r now kind of being repetitive.i found the other contestents doing really well.i also want isha and salmaan to do locking or sum other hip hop act.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogita_a_Meena_

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
It wasn't an out of this world type of an act for me either although I liked it so yeah I agree with the TM on this one

My expectations are sky high when it comes to Salman and I'm still waiting to watch dance styles such as hip hop, salsa or classical and something which has out and out dancing with no drama or story involved 

fariya94Kai._Meena_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index