I'm going to get nightmares tonite thanks to Soha's pic Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedoll

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Evangelinelily, they DO say they dont wanna talk about it. There was entire conference about some endorsement/movie where Saif first up made it clear no personal questions and guess what, the media thought it would be funny to slyly ask anyway.
You think SAYING we dont wanna talk about it stops anyone? Kareena dealt with the same during her Sony VAIO conference.
"Suna hai October mein aapki Shaadi hai"
She just kept quiet and said no personal questions.
Now lets suppose she had said, yes, you think the questions would have ended there?
Next questions would have been: Where's the venue, who's invited, is Shahid invited, how, why, when, nonstop.

I just posted Miss Malini's report right here. She goes to Lakme Fashion Week and guess what, she's excited about getting some GOSSIP on SAIFEENA'S WEDDING. Ooo, scandalous.

Like its everywhere. There's no PR involved with Malini, she just went backstage and people were talking about it. That oh, btw, its still on October, word is, Sharmila attends and keeps tabs on progress blah blah.

My theory is Kareena had her PR leak that news of her cancelling her October wedding. I'm pretty sure. 
That way, it throws the media off her back for the month and she can go ahead and get married in peace when so far the vibe is that nobody knows when the wedding is. 

And Enycedoll, yes, there are sections of Pataudi Palace that are under another company that Pataudis no longer own. They lost a lot of land and fortune over the years. 

See here now, u cant say we dont want to discuss the wedding and then have your "sources" leak information. No one expects them to give a press conference of their wedding date/details either. But if u have the head of the family, sharmila, revealing dates and details as to what the bride will be wearing then naturally theres going to be a certain amount of curiosity. On the one hand youve got her releasing dates and details and on the other saif and kareena remaining mum about it...i mean, wth is that? And saif and kareena are very much capable of stopping those sources from leaking information, and not just sharmila. Whether its their pr or close friends. They can place a gag order, request their friends and associates to not leak info to the media. I mean, does it get any bigger than the ash-abhi wedding? And people barely had any information on it...everyone was told to remain quite and they did, to a certain degree.

And then naturally everyones going to speculate when the supposed wedding date passes and a new one emerges. It doesnt do anything for their credibility so therefore should just stop! And shut up! Theres no justifying it, really. Theyre ametures at a game the bachchans excelled in. 

Nkapoor3

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

See here now, u cant say we dont want to discuss the wedding and then have your "sources" leak information. No one expects them to give a press conference of their wedding date/details either. But if u have the head of the family, sharmila, revealing dates and details as to what the bride will be wearing then naturally theres going to be a certain amount of curiosity. On the one hand youve got her releasing dates and details and on the other saif and kareena remaining mum about it...i mean, wth is that? And saif and kareena are very much capable of stopping those sources from leaking information, and not just sharmila. Whether its their pr or close friends. They can place a gag order, request their friends and associates to not leak info to the media. I mean, does it get any bigger than the ash-abhi wedding? And people barely had any information on it...everyone was told to remain quite and they did, to a certain degree.

And then naturally everyones going to speculate when the supposed wedding date passes and a new one emerges. It doesnt do anything for their credibility so therefore should just stop! And shut up! Theres no justifying it, really. Theyre ametures at a game the bachchans excelled in. 

They HAVE.
Sharmila, might have in her excitement let out some news in some INITIAL interviews, but check this.

Sharmila Tagore who had sounded excited about the October 16 wedding earlier, admitted to TOI that the wedding is not happening as per schedule. In fact, she refrained from discussing further plans apparently because her son has asked her not to speak about it until he and Bebo finalise them.

Here was Soha's statement in mid July
"I am quite confused myself. I know it is happening with the people in question, but they haven't set the date or talked about it," says Soha, adding, "I think it is happening imminently."

Yes, when the date WAS finalized to be October 16th, and there is plenty of evidence that everything had been confirmed, Sharmila and Soha confessed the truth in their interviews. 
Its a first time for Sharmila to have any of her children go through a wedding. Saif might have been married, but Sharmila wasnt a part of his wedding, remember? I'm sure the first time might have got her excited, but yes, you can see Saif and Kareena BOTH have asked Soha/Sharmila to keep mum.

Now go through this article. Everyone's whining about Soha keeping shut blah blah, but really...what did she say? What information did she leak out? Did she give any wedding date? I'm lost Confused

And werent you wondering why there isnt any excitement about the wedding? What did I tell you? That there is, and articles are coming out on a daily basis and its just gonna get crazier. Well, here we go.

Like I said, here's Miss Malini's report. Read it, because there is no PR involved here. She literally says, LITERALLY, that being backstage for Lakme Fashion Week is fun, but even more fun is the fresh gossip that you get to hear.
And guess what peopel are talking about? Oh surprise surprise, the wedding.

Lakm Fashion Week is a super place to pick up tips on style and fashion. But it's also a hub for the juciest gossip on all things fashion and Bollywood, over the five-day period.

The other day, we learned that wedding preparations are on in full-swing for Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor and it will take place in the second week of October (we were told, 8th October, but won't confirm it)...

http://www.missmalini.com/2012/08/06/gossip-the-saif-kareena-wedding-is-indeed-on-for-the-second-week-of-october/

Edited by desigal90 - 07 August 2012 at 1:57am
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
This video is from May 12th, 2011.
Look how the media hassled Saif with marriage questions. Sharmila/Soha hadnt spoken up until THIS YEAR, so how can people say that the reason media's bugging them is coz of their family's statements?

Kareena & Saif have been badgered with the marriage question for YEARS.
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Desigal...they lead the media on. How long has it been theyve been saying were going to get married next year or after so and so movie to further their own cause? Which happens to be promotions for their movies. Its only recent, around AV time, when they decided to zip it. 

And the only reason people r upset with soha's interview is that shes backtracking. On twitter she confirms, in interviews she feigns ignorance. It is rather annoying. The whole FAMILY NEEDS TO PICK A PATH AND THEN STICK TO IT. stop going back and forth, and the same applies to their "sources". 

They shouldve stayed quite from the start then they wouldnt have to change their dates like a gazillion times. 
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

Desigal...they lead the media on. How long has it been theyve been saying were going to get married next year or after so and so movie to further their own cause? Which happens to be promotions for their movies. Its only recent, around AV time, when they decided to zip it. 

And the only reason people r upset with soha's interview is that shes backtracking. On twitter she confirms, in interviews she feigns ignorance. It is rather annoying. The whole FAMILY NEEDS TO PICK A PATH AND THEN STICK TO IT. stop going back and forth, and the same applies to their "sources". 

They shouldve stayed quite from the start then they wouldnt have to change their dates like a gazillion times. 

Actually, the marriage question is one that both Kareena and Saif have always avoided.
Around 2009, their stance was they need to focus on careers, and what's the rush, when it will damage a working actress' career.

2010 - It changed to "marriage is just a piece of paper" and that "we're already there emotionally" and Saif's words at one point were "if at some point its a logical step, we'll talk about it"

Around late 2010, early 2011 - First time on KWK that Kareena admitted that "it will happen in 2012".

Late 2011, Saif made it clear that they'll talk about it after Agent Vinod's release coz that talk has the ability of taking over everything (This video that I posted is from this time). Marriage planned in early 2012 at that point. Saif gave one final statement (amidst a flurry of media questions at an event) that yes, I'm getting married next year. I remember that video was circulated around quite a bit in press coz that was the first time he had given such a confirmation.

Unfortunately, Saif's father passed away all of a sudden.

Early 2012 - Reports now arose that marriage had been pushed towards the later year due to Tiger's recent demise.

Media continued to speculate engagement, etc etc.

Mid 2012 - Sharmila in her excitment revealed that a date was set for October 16th. Soha corroborated on twitter, and Kareena did NOT deny it. She was questioned during a conference, if she wanted she could have just said, "not true" and the circus would have continued. You know what she did? Just smiled and remained quiet. So yes, October 16th was set.

But I guess there was a change last minute and now EVERYONE has become quiet until the bride-groom make a final decision. 

Yes, I have been keeping close tabs on these reports. Cry
And Sharmila has become my favorite lady coz she's the only one who gives STRAIGHT FORWARD and CONFIRMED answers. LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 07 August 2012 at 3:33am

lentils

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

stop it...i hv a migraine.LOL

Go to top