edit 

Edited by beboholic - 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evangelinelily

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Evangelinelily, they DO say they dont wanna talk about it. There was entire conference about some endorsement/movie where Saif first up made it clear no personal questions and guess what, the media thought it would be funny to slyly ask anyway.
You think SAYING we dont wanna talk about it stops anyone? Kareena dealt with the same during her Sony VAIO conference.
"Suna hai October mein aapki Shaadi hai"
She just kept quiet and said no personal questions.
Now lets suppose she had said, yes, you think the questions would have ended there?
Next questions would have been: Where's the venue, who's invited, is Shahid invited, how, why, when, nonstop.

I just posted Miss Malini's report right here. She goes to Lakme Fashion Week and guess what, she's excited about getting some GOSSIP on SAIFEENA'S WEDDING. Ooo, scandalous.

Like its everywhere. There's no PR involved with Malini, she just went backstage and people were talking about it. That oh, btw, its still on October, word is, Sharmila attends and keeps tabs on progress blah blah.

My theory is Kareena had her PR leak that news of her cancelling her October wedding. I'm pretty sure. 
That way, it throws the media off her back for the month and she can go ahead and get married in peace when so far the vibe is that nobody knows when the wedding is. 

And Enycedoll, yes, there are sections of Pataudi Palace that are under another company that Pataudis no longer own. They lost a lot of land and fortune over the years. 

Edited by desigal90 - 06 August 2012 at 11:30am
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yeah but Soha and Saif mother need to stop. People are getting sick of this wedding news. The media is not helping either. This is making people dislike saifeena 

Edited by beboholic - 06 August 2012 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evangelinelilyEnycedoll

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Yeah but Soha and Saif mother need to stop. People are getting sick of this wedding news. The media is not helping either

You think Soha calls up the media to talk about it? 
Read the article, she didnt give ANYTHING away. The reporter asked her a question, and she joked it off saying she's clueless in the family.
But she didnt deny the wedding.

I've been saying that most of the quotes taken from Sharmila and Soha are part of larger interviews about something completely unrelated. But its the wedding queries that make the headlines. 
Didnt you read that story about Mumbai Mirror that first reported that Kareena's cancelled her wedding? What did it say? Sharmila chose to remain shut. 
That's it. She gave the date away once, she was excited she let out a few details at other interviews. She doesnt work for Saifeena's PR you know.

I dont understand what people want. When people choose to take the Katrina/Sal or other celebs route of hiding relationships etc, people call them liars, hypocrites.

Some parents refuse to aknowledge their kids partners, people hate on them.

Sharmila and Soha just answer an honest question, and now people want them to just...lie? Not say anything?
If they say "no comment" the assumptions become in press, "Soha not happy with brohter's marriage"
People assume ten other things. 

Edited by desigal90 - 06 August 2012 at 11:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
^you have a point  but desu others are not going to think like us its easier to blame stars than media esp if your not a Saif and bebo fan. just read the comments on this topic itself. People are blaming the family rather than the media

Even during heroine trailer launch media asked bebo about the wedding. Confused like seriously give it a rest! 

Edited by beboholic - 06 August 2012 at 11:44am

desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Then let others think.
You think others will think any better if Soha and Sharmila remain shut? The other day I read people on IF commenting that the wedding was never happening, ever. And that its just a PR stunt planned for Saifeena.
That's why now the wedding's been dropped.

So what do we have at the end? There is no win win situation.

If they dont talk about it, the entire wedding was just a farce. Its not happening and these two are never getting married. I see them going down the John-Bipasha route, Kareean chose her career over Saif, these two are just taking everyone for a ride etc etc.
(all comments I've read btw recently)

When the family does aknowledge it, even if they dont give hints, Oh STFU we dont wanna hear about it.

So really, I dont care what people are saying.
Atleast I know what's happening is real. They're getting married, the media's going crazy trying to find out, but Saif's family is happy enough to answer questions if asked.

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Wait...why are people annoyed? She didnt say anything, lol.

They ask her, and she just says she's clueless. No wedding date, nothing. 

I know its annoying to hear about the wedding, but we have to realize that Soha and Sharmila arent just "a celeb's family". They are in the business themselves.

Sharmila has so many events she attends, Soha has films releasing and her own career. 
Its not their fault that at events, the media is more interested in Saif & Kareena's wedding than what these women are doing at the moment. Most of these statements that have come out about the wedding are just a PART of a larger interview for something else. Its not like they call up the media just to talk about the wedding.

Now they can just deny it, like Karisma and Randhir are doing, but that also looks like a joke. Randhir has been going around saying no plans, Karisma also saying, nothing is planned. But that looks silly as well coz so much information is out. That is just straight up lying.

Soha/Sharmila dont lie. They just answer honestly, which apparently, people dont appreciate?  
If she had denied any wedding, people would start making another round of accusations at Kareena having used wedding as a PR exercise when there was no truth to it.
They dont win either way *sighs*

Anyway, I adore this family! Embarrassed

this is so true...not a single person on this post blamed the media for bringing up the question 

lentils

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ronaldinha

Go to top