Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 85)

sowmiya128 Groupbie
sowmiya128
sowmiya128

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hey beautifully written!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
tanya_vi, if you are around somewhere, will you check your PM?  The next update is contingent on you, dear.

-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateserialwatcher16

-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merit

Hi again. This comment is probably going to end up being a very fragmented, random sort of thing, so I give fair warning in advance. Also quite long, yes.Smile

So I just went back and read a few of the previous chapters again, at random, also the new ones, and was surprised by the essential sense of calmness that is seeping into the story itself, and not just Arnav and Kashi and their relationship. It is a happy kind of calmness, very optimistic too. Now that the readers know something neither of them know, about the connection between her brother and his sister, both beloved siblings they are still mourning, it infuses a sense of wonder too. Will they ever find out, these two? How will they take it? Another piece in the beautiful giant jigsaw puzzle that this story is.

Also, the imagery out here. I see this post on the forum and think about the Pallavi playing the veena in front of a mesmerized Arnav in the soft early light of dawn. The urbane, physically imposing man (I assume) sandwitched protectively between a petite woman and a skinny boy in front of a seemingly immortal and lethal snake, holding on to each other. Kashi and Arnav's twin forays into the pond, so drastically different from each other. I'm actually still waiting for the latest one to play out completely. The tenderness there was so alive, it touches you.

There are so many more of these that got me, I will probably write about them later as the story moves along. Again, waiting for you to surprise us all. For the time being, I'll just end by raving over Nalan and his antics. This kid is cuteness personified. He's skinny and bony and yet for me he is a little cherub with golden curls, a bow and an arrow and the naughtiest smile on his face. Bringer of happiness, he is, in the story and out of it!Heart

:)  Thank you :) 

To Merit and all my other readers above, I don't know if you have noticed, but the 'Like" button is not working (at least for me), so I can't 'like' your comments, but I love them just the same... :)

-D 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManseeStripePurplelatekateserialwatcher16

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
A request to D/fellow members who know Malayalam...

Is it possible to translate Pathiriyo pagalai, pleaseEmbarrassed...I can't get that song out of my head...googled for translations, not available Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateserialwatcher16

-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

A request to D/fellow members who know Malayalam...

Is it possible to translate Pathiriyo pagalai, pleaseEmbarrassed...I can't get that song out of my head...googled for translations, not available Ouch

I second this, there are many words that are somewhat too literary for me to grasp with sufficient accuracy.  So, any of you here who are experts in the language, please do translate.

-Devi 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateserialwatcher16SillyPepper

Thrish Senior Member
Thrish
Thrish

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Do you have any idea of my happiness at the sight of your FF being updated ?

It makes so happy that I end up smiling to myself... your FF is so close to my heart... Kaarmukilin ... the song is amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

Well, I was just curious... What does "Chettaaa" mean, and also what's the meaning of "Eda motte"? There were no English translations for these two, if I'm not mistaken and so I'm clueless... Sorry Devi chechy ( I really like this word, can't help using it :-) ) for sounding like a moron...

Chetta is the masculine of chechy :)

Eda motte would translate to... (tanya_vi, you want to help me out here?) it's basically a term of endearment... sort of like saying, Oy Chottu! or something like that. The literal translation wouldn't work, particularly into English, and I am not good enough in Hindi to come up with something better.

-Devi

thanks...

Mansee-publicenemy-

Shoe12 Senior Member
Shoe12
Shoe12

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
*skips around waiting for update*

Mansee-publicenemy-

Go to top