Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 84)

varshapan Senior Member
varshapan
varshapan

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
brings a smile on my face.. an innocent play which further deepens whatever the three are sharing.

and arnav.. oh that was brilliant! say my name again kashi...

kuliru kaiyari...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wat a terrific update devi.

loved it.arnav-kashi-nalan is the best combination.

thank God no one saw them like tht.if not wat wud hv been her state?oh my!y wasnt arnav considering tht fact.nalan soon felt guilty.hmm,good.atleast he is aware abt the consequences.

she called him arnav n he was tocuhed?wow,so cute update devi.

i hope the pond scene doesnt get over.

but wat did he threatened to do?i forgot tht.can u remind?

-publicenemy-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
So she feels something and her heart is beating faster because of him maybe?.. what does he feel I wonder?

-publicenemy-

shona_sanju Senior Member
shona_sanju
shona_sanju

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
wooowwwiiie..this is gonna be  my  favourite chapter...u r  jst awesummm...!!!!!..nd  i usually  ignore  themusic selection...but  THNK GOD...jst  lyk kashi's reflexes..i  dnt  knw my  reflexes  also made me click  that  link..!!   nd..wowww...what a  songgg..i didnt undesrtand  the  language...bt the  music  stole my heart away..!!..superbb update..!!
HeartClapThumbs Up

-publicenemy-

maanugeetu Senior Member
maanugeetu
maanugeetu

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
beautiful, awesome update di.

-publicenemy-

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

Well, I was just curious... What does "Chettaaa" mean, and also what's the meaning of "Eda motte"? There were no English translations for these two, if I'm not mistaken and so I'm clueless... Sorry Devi chechy ( I really like this word, can't help using it :-) ) for sounding like a moron...

Chetta is the masculine of chechy :)  

Eda motte would translate to... (tanya_vi, you want to help me out here?)  it's basically a term of endearment... sort of like saying, Oy Chottu! or something like that.  The literal translation wouldn't work, particularly into English, and I am not good enough in Hindi to come up with something better.

-Devi  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateHappy-go-lucky

spongebobchick Senior Member
spongebobchick
spongebobchick

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Loved it... Seeing Arnav and Nalan is making Kashi realise something which she might not ever have :/ Her dancing to her brothers voice was so touching... I'm glad Arnav and Nalan didn't intrude... I'm secretly hoping Nalan's prophecy of someone who doesn't believe in these superstitions coming to marry her will come true... and obviously hoping that guy is Arnav. It's good to see that Nalan and Arnav have struck up a friendship its really cute!!! I absolutely love Nalan!!! He's inconspicuously and (unknowingly?) bringing Kashi and Arnav together!
Great updates!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

StripePurple Senior Member
StripePurple
StripePurple

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hi again. This comment is probably going to end up being a very fragmented, random sort of thing, so I give fair warning in advance. Also quite long, yes.Smile

So I just went back and read a few of the previous chapters again, at random, also the new ones, and was surprised by the essential sense of calmness that is seeping into the story itself, and not just Arnav and Kashi and their relationship. It is a happy kind of calmness, very optimistic too. Now that the readers know something neither of them know, about the connection between her brother and his sister, both beloved siblings they are still mourning, it infuses a sense of wonder too. Will they ever find out, these two? How will they take it? Another piece in the beautiful giant jigsaw puzzle that this story is.

Also, the imagery out here. I see this post on the forum and think about the Pallavi playing the veena in front of a mesmerized Arnav in the soft early light of dawn. The urbane, physically imposing man (I assume) sandwitched protectively between a petite woman and a skinny boy in front of a seemingly immortal and lethal snake, holding on to each other. Kashi and Arnav's twin forays into the pond, so drastically different from each other. I'm actually still waiting for the latest one to play out completely. The tenderness there was so alive, it touches you.

There are so many more of these that got me, I will probably write about them later as the story moves along. Again, waiting for you to surprise us all. For the time being, I'll just end by raving over Nalan and his antics. This kid is cuteness personified. He's skinny and bony and yet for me he is a little cherub with golden curls, a bow and an arrow and the naughtiest smile on his face. Bringer of happiness, he is, in the story and out of it!Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mansee-publicenemy-latekateserialwatcher16Kalyaani

Go to top